or to join or start a new Discussion

148 Comments
Article Rating     Not Rated Yet

New RB

Tommy Smith deal is on apparently.

posted on 11/7/19

“Yet here you are still going“

And don’t you fookin forget it!

posted on 11/7/19

Is the answer 9 dal
☺️

posted on 11/7/19

puyol

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/7/19

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)
posted 57 minutes ago
I care not a fck how anything is handled by any club, we, as fans get about 20% of the "truth" and have to speculate on the other 80%

It's like a playground argument on here most days
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You started it

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/7/19

comment by HB Fash (U21935)
posted 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
posted 11 seconds ago
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
posted 7 minutes ago
comment by Magnum (U16400)
posted 1 minute ago
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
posted 1 minute ago
comment by NNH (U10730)
posted 9 minutes ago
Don’t need to tell Ginger anything, people have their own opinions on it but like I said. I think most people accept it was handled badly.

I’m all for the club being open about our transfer business but it needs done in the correct manner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Not on here they don't

Well not when it's Celtic anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Transfers can be complicated when you're trying to buy players that other clubs also want.

As for using Leicester as an example. They've been trying to get tielemann's signed up since January at least. It was a poor example to use in a cheap point scoring exercise
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So Celtic handled it well?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much.

Handled with integrity and honesty all the way through.

Thoroughly transparent at all times.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing when you're desperate to beat someone else over the head with.

I mean if only Marseille hadn't bribed refs eh?


----------------------------------------------------------------------
We move on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I should get that on my tombstone too

posted on 11/7/19

The rumour mill went into overdrive when Huddersfield Town star Tommy Smith failed to appear in either of the pre-season matches against Greuther Furth in Austria.

Reports in some sections of the media indicated he had left Jan Siewert's squad in Kirchberg ahead of a possible move to Scottish champions Celtic.

Then, according to the Daily Record in Scotland, Town's Championship rivals Stoke City had emerged as favourites after agreeing to meet Town's asking price of around £4m, with Celtic around £1.5m short of that valuation.
So where was the 27-year-old last night?

He was with the Town squad in their hotel in Austria and not, as had been suggested, on his way to link up with Stoke City - who are being reported as setting up a medical for the former Manchester City right-back, who has been a Terrier for the last six years.

It has also been revealed, following investigations by Examiner Live Town reporter Steven Chicken in Austria, that there have NOT been any Celtic representatives in the country to pursue interest in Smith, even though he was said to be high on manager Neil Lennon's wish list.

Examiner

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/7/19

Steven Chicken, aye?

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 11/7/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
posted 1 minute ago
Steven Chicken, aye?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So many possibilities

posted on 11/7/19

“even though he was said to be high on manager Neil Lennon's wish list.”

His wish list better be jammed with rb’s. It’s getting annoying now

posted on 11/7/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
posted 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
Steven Chicken, aye?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great name.

I particularly like how he is shunning the far more glamorous option of referring to himself as 'Steve Chicken'.

I couldn't be that strong

Sign in if you want to comment
RATE THIS ARTICLE
Rate Breakdown
5
0 Votes
4
0 Votes
3
0 Votes
2
0 Votes
1
0 Votes

Average Rating: 0 from 0 votes

ARTICLE STATS
Day
Article RankingNot Ranked
Article ViewsNot Available
Average Time(mins)Not Available
Total Time(mins)Not Available
Month
Article RankingNot Ranked
Article ViewsNot Available
Average Time(mins)Not Available
Total Time(mins)Not Available