Obers Haven

posted on 17/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
Also the fact Tory voters include people who vote Remain doesnt mean they are in favour of 2nd referendum.

Sorry wrong thread lol

posted on 17/1/19

So how's the break up going

Break up?

From this site..
not great this is my fourth username here.

From my last girlfriend...
well, we haven’t spoken for a year.

Or do you mean Brexit?

posted on 17/1/19

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
Is he gay
News to me

posted on 17/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
I think in between Eto and Bats

Ntw, Biggish where is Crespo on that?
Way to good to make the lust

You still veggie npe?

posted on 17/1/19

comment by Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (U11781)
comment by soccerlol (U7650)
Is he gay
News to me
He confirmed he wasn’t on Twitter don’t worry fellas your girlfriends are safe

Actually they’re not..nvm

posted on 17/1/19

comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
You still veggie npe?

No, now my veggie girlfriend dumped me a year ago I am back on the bacon,

posted on 17/1/19

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
comment by NPE IV (U22020)
I think in between Eto and Bats

Ntw, Biggish where is Crespo on that?
Way to good to make the lust

I would love to have peak era Crespo right now

posted on 17/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
You still veggie npe?

No, now my veggie girlfriend dumped me a year ago I am back on the bacon,
I took a little module in philosophy last year..ethically I now think there’s reason why we should eat meat. But I still eat meat on the daily cos it’s tasty, and I enjoy it.

posted on 17/1/19

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
comment by Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (U11781)
comment by soccerlol (U7650)
Yo Arab
Hey doc
The RLC rumors..?
No wonder he has done his back in

posted on 17/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
You still veggie npe?

No, now my veggie girlfriend dumped me a year ago I am back on the bacon,
Dating a fat girl?

posted on 17/1/19

comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
comment by NPE IV (U22020)
comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
You still veggie npe?

No, now my veggie girlfriend dumped me a year ago I am back on the bacon,

I think our descendants will look at our meat eating habits with horror, and also be furious that we saw all kinds of species of mammal, fish and insect and didnt make any effort whatsoever to preserve them or conserve their habitats.

posted on 17/1/19

I used to think being veggie / vegan on ethical grounds was questionable but fair enough if you’re doing it for the environment. Now I’ve switched a bit Not that I don’t acknowledge the environmental impact of meat but I don’t think it should, or even can be ‘fixed’ on an individual level. Should be from a macro level aimed at the corporations.

posted on 17/1/19

True, but if you look at how much energy is used per person for them to enjoy as many as one meat based meal a day its kind of amazing. A huge success for capitalism though.

posted on 17/1/19

I just can’t go vegan, maybe vegetarian but I love eggs. And cheese. And butter.

Although Pizza Hut are doing vegan pizzas this January

I am not vegan.

I also think you can, from an environmental standpoint, eat a small amount of meat and it can be sustainable.

From a health perspective, we really all should eat red meat less, but I woulndnt say total abstinence is realistic.

For me it was the moral argument about how animals farmed, how much pain they feel and how much more aware pigs and cows are than we previously believed that makes me go veggie for spells.

posted on 17/1/19

Unless you go full vegan, I don't think you can be ethically consistent about the welfare of animals.

posted on 17/1/19

Hunted is trending number one on twitter

posted on 17/1/19

Vegans hurt animals the most by eating all the animals fackin food

posted on 17/1/19

I don't think anyone really knows what's good or bad for you food wise, one scientific report will say one thing, another scientific report will say another, just find something that suits you and you feel good from

posted on 17/1/19

derby just want Ash to sign so he can bring his air rifle again and shoot away any spies