Obers Haven

posted on 24/5/19

comment by Sideshow (U11809)
posted about a minute ago
The poster DaveNotso has some good information regarding this topic. He is a university researcher specialising in biology, sexx and gender.
___________________________
He also now identifies as a woman after watching Arsenal play for the last 10 years.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he identifies as a United supporter

posted on 24/5/19

Toilets to me is less of a big deal, but there is in my mind a question mark on how much you can try and cater for trans people in society if you see trans woman = woman and trans man = man. Medically that isn’t true, in sports that isn’t true, and the only way (imo) society can cater for them in those circumstances is to have trans categories.

posted on 24/5/19

comment by For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti (U16342)
comment by Sideshow (U11809)
posted about a minute ago
___________________________
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he identifies as a United supporter
Wrong Dave

posted on 24/5/19

comment by For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti (U16342)
comment by Kunta Kante (U1641)
They both have XY chromosomes but there is a mutation in key sex-differential genes in Swyer’s syndrome hence those affected still grow as a biological female.
But they don't grow to a biological woman. They require hormone therapy; just the same as trans women.

And it doesn't answer the question on how we categories men or women. Scientifically for years we were taught it was based on chromosomes - well it turns out its not as binary as we would like it to believe.
Hormone therapy is required for lots of women by nature that the human body isn’t perfect, the genetic error in Swyer syndrome falls within that realm.

For some things in society it makes sense that we categorise men and women the way we do, and it isn’t congruous for trans men and women to fall into the same categories, imo.

Lol great keeper tho

Lol great keeper tho

Lol great keeper tho

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Luis Suarez confirms he wants to leave Liverpool.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

comment by NPE (U22020)
Very interested in Tarantino’s new movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
But female voices tho

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

comment by NPE (U22020)
comment by Blarmy (U14547)
comment by NPE (U22020)
Very interested in Tarantino’s new movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
But female voices tho

huh?
You haven't seen the press?

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

They are still trying to cancel Tarantino

The crime this time is Margot Robbie didnt have enough lines

CHELSEA

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 24/5/19

Waiting for this final is lonnnnggg

posted on 24/5/19

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
They are still trying to cancel Tarantino

The crime this time is Margot Robbie didnt have enough lines
I hate people

posted on 24/5/19

comment by High Fist (U1097)
comment by Blarmy (U14547)
They are still trying to cancel Tarantino

The crime this time is Margot Robbie didnt have enough lines
I hate people

Except me

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 24/5/19

Brum given your recently revealed age can you be my adopted football dad?

My current one supports fecking Arsenal

posted on 24/5/19

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
Brum given your recently revealed age can you be my adopted football dad?

My current one supports fecking Arsenal

I thought everyone knew my age!

Didn't all my stories of going in the 70s

posted on 24/5/19

And yes I will - I'll sit you in the corner of the pub with a bottle of pop and packet of crisps, while 69 and myself are having a pint!

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 24/5/19

People shout be able to use whatever restroom they want including the outdoors

Out in father nature

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 24/5/19

God watches you pee why shouldn't the rest of us