Obers Haven

posted on 7/12/19

I don’t see why Kante and Kova couldn’t rotate collecting the ball from defence. Today Kante just looked like he didn’t know what his role was

All kicking off, it is raining lighters

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Bridge-Banter ✫ (with a silent D) (U12349)
All kicking off, it is raining lighters
I can't believe how easy this is for Liverpool. Just coasting to the title. No pressure. Bookies will close the books.

posted on 7/12/19

Have to agree, I really expected City to make more of a fight of it this season, You cannot deny the talent at the club but not convinced they are ruthless enough, like the Utd of old.
As I type this, they score

posted on 7/12/19

United are so strange, beat us, beat spurs, beat city but just can't beat the $hit teams

posted on 7/12/19

great result for us, keeps city in the rat race

posted on 7/12/19

With United and Spurs now six points behind I hope for a big performance versus Bournemouth next weekend.

posted on 7/12/19

Our play is too predictable. Build from the back, little in the way of long passing, run with the ball, go wide for a cross, or intricate passing in the box.

I'm not saying we should move to hoofball, but passing sideways in our final third just invites mistakes and gives the opposing team time to regroup.

I've only seen about 3 Liverpool games and they don't look that good. But they are the definition of clinical. Give them an inch, they take a mile. Give us an inch, we take a cm.

In today's game we lacked team spirit. Too often when one of our players was in trouble and the others just watched and waited to see the resolution. Really disappointing.

Watching the Sancho clip someone posted and it was 2 v 6... and they scored. We would wait to get an extra 3 of our players involved.

Not happy with our style ATM.

I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales

posted on 7/12/19

Bournemouth desperate for a win, I'm sure we'll help them out

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales
We need a leader. A player that has been there and got the t-shirt. But a Zlatan, not a Shev.

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
changes every week, we'll win and them 2 will likely lose

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Oscar. 2019 YEAR OF THE MACK! #TeamFury (U12980)
comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
changes every week, we'll win and them 2 will likely lose
Especially if Ake is crocked

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales
As I keep telling you, the only thing we can expect is our unpredictability,which it perfectly normal.

comment by Icarium (U1097)

posted on 7/12/19

I haven't enjoyed our performances the past 2 matches.

The results have little to do with that. Early on we would lose but it was still loads of fun.

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Redbridge Rovers (U1097)
I haven't enjoyed our performances the past 2 matches.

2nd half agst Villa we were outstanding <bar finishing>

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted on 7/12/19

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales
Yeah I think that really good run we went on has raised expectations probably unrealistically. If we finish top four we'll have done well but with Spurs and Utd winning games now it's going to be tough. Still I didn't expect us to finish top four at the start of the season.

posted on 7/12/19

Yeah...our good run was inevitably going to raise the bar...I think we all knew that..

That said I'm still very disappointed with today and West Ham...

comment by Icarium (U1097)

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Superb (U6486)
comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales
Nothing at all has pointed to any sort of consistency from either of them.

posted on 7/12/19

comment by Redbridge Rovers (U1097)
comment by Superb (U6486)
comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
I don't know what to expect from us now....really can't call it
Same to be said what we do in the Jan sales
Nothing at all has pointed to any sort of consistency from either of them.
I would say the same about us too though, in that every game, whatever the result, we look capable of conceding at anytime. Conceding at an average of 1.5 goals per game is not an indication of a team likely to achieve consistency over a full season.

Easy Joshua

posted on 7/12/19

Unanimous in favour of the new champ

Inter remain top

posted on 7/12/19

Sancho and his best chum Callum side by side is going to be a whole lot of fun at Chelsea.