These 191756 comments are related to an article called:

The Tottenham Match Thread

posted on 26/7/20

comment by Automatic For The People #BLM (U21889)
comment by grandspurs (U3810)
Have you seen sandy is on the WUM again? Definitely not a spurs fan
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He can dish it out but cant take it back which is why he has blocked me
And me.

He’s no Spurs fan.

He made something up about me and I called him out on it

So he blocked me

WUM

#nospursfan

posted on 26/7/20

Sadly I think he is a Spurs fan but dont worry everybody will understand its not our fault

posted on 26/7/20

Sandy getting taken apart by a new poster on his own article though.

posted on 26/7/20

Sandy getting taken apart by a new poster on his own article though
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly he has blocked most of us so we cant observe

Anyway Benny how are you we normally have a set to every now and then

posted on 26/7/20

I’m good mate,

Just glad this season is finally over

posted on 26/7/20

Just glad this season is finally over

I know painful was an understatement who is your player of the year?

Please dont say Aurier I have not seen you for a while and I dont want to squabble right away

posted on 26/7/20

Bloody hell player of the season

Probably Son?

I honestly can’t think of a stand out at all. Kane would be in there even though he’s missed a fair chunk.

posted on 26/7/20

Bloody hell player of the season
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its a hell of a tough choice what with all the chopping and changing and sadly for Son the last few games which are fresh in the memory he was crap

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Everyone predict on Mightys predo article please!

Good afternoon gents

First game of the season is here

Cant wait for kick off, I have my early season optimism that this season will be one for us.. COYS!!

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by grandspurs (U3810)
posted on 26/7/20
Sandy getting taken apart by a new poster on his own article though
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly he has blocked most of us so we cant observe

Anyway Benny how are you we normally have a set to every now and then
Where is that article?

Am I blocked too then?

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by morespurs (U15748)
comment by grandspurs (U3810)
posted on 26/7/20
Sandy getting taken apart by a new poster on his own article though
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly he has blocked most of us so we cant observe

Anyway Benny how are you we normally have a set to every now and then
Where is that article?

Am I blocked too then?

Should have known, multitasking ain't my forte!

I am thinking this game will be very tight and we'll just shade it 3-2.

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
Everyone predict on Mightys predo article please!

Yeah have!

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Full Back Killer... 'If you blink, you'll miss it' (Ledley, King of N17) (U15152)
Good afternoon gents

First game of the season is here

FBK

comment by Spurtle (U1608)

FBK

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Couldn't make it up! Castagne has just scored for Leicester!

Afternoon team

Afternoon Phenom

Can't wait to see how well has Ledley got our defensive unit drllled!

Also, can't wait to see Doherty in attack on the flank!

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by morespurs (U15748)
Afternoon Phenom

Can't wait to see how well has Ledley got our defensive unit drllled!

Also, can't wait to see Doherty in attack on the flank!

If we can't win a clean sheet would be good, Dier in my fantasy

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Any creative midfielder available, Ndombele or Glc?

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Dave&Danny (U4428)
Any creative midfielder available, Ndombele or Glc?
Ndombele motm

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Phenom - least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
comment by morespurs (U15748)
Afternoon Phenom

Can't wait to see how well has Ledley got our defensive unit drllled!

Also, can't wait to see Doherty in attack on the flank!

If we can't win a clean sheet would be good, Dier in my fantasy

Surely, we must aim to get a win at home.

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Lloris (C), Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies, Hojbjerg, Winks, Dele, Lucas, Son, Kane

posted 1 second ago

Thought sissoko would start instead of winks so pleasantly surprised.

Shame Winks will probably be the sitter out of the two in the pivot though 😕

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Subs: Hart, Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela, Bergwijn.