LFC Mbappé Thread

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by (kash) I'm the Mané - 6 Times Baby (U1108)
Cebbelos was a passenger all game. Just how I predicted.
Yeah, so many had him down as the danger man, after two games against average sides. This season is the worst I’ve seen for people making so many conclusions on players/sides based on so few games. Mad.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Seen a combined 11 yesterday by Kevin Nolan. He picked Cabbelos and Arsenal’s young midfielder ahead of any of ours

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by (kash) I'm the Mané - 6 Times Baby (U1108)
Cebbelos was a passenger all game. Just how I predicted.
Nah, almost 1/12 of the season gone mate, no one can hope to catch us.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Salah has played 77 games in the premier league for us. He has 57 goals and 20 assists, that’s a contribution of 77 goals in 77 games.

That’s genuinely up there with Messi and Ronaldo contributions for their sides. Absolutely insane.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by (kash) I'm the Mané - 6 Times Baby (U1108)
Cebbelos was a passenger all game. Just how I predicted.
Nah, almost 1/12 of the season gone mate, no one can hope to catch us.
Wow, we’re the nearly 1/12 champions. Good times!

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Shout out to Matip for yesterday and the other games he's played this season. Think he's been put best defender so far.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by (kash) I'm the Mané - 6 Times Baby (U1108)
Cebbelos was a passenger all game. Just how I predicted.
Kash spot on again

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Went to a friend's wedding yesterday so I have a lot to catch up on.

Great result for us but gutted to have missed the United board meltdown.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Alisson Wonderland (Formerly LGT) (U13718)
posted about an hour ago
Yeah he’s been very good for the last 10-12 months.

He tends the fly under the radar because Virgil gets most of the plaudits.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by FieldsofAnfieldRd (U18971)
posted about 4 hours ago
Paul Robinson had Ceballos & Guendozy with Wij.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Think Ceballos will be a little like Ozil, useful against the cross but will go missing when put under pressure and asked to defend.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Alisson Wonderland (Formerly LGT) (U13718)
Is his first name jesus?

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Haha, good autocorrect there... Was meant to say dross.

Also, can anyone help answer a VAR question for me?

So yesterday Aubameyang went through on goal and Matip raced back to clear the ball for a corner. Replay showed Aubameyang was offside. If Arsenal scored from the corner would it still stand or would VAR take a look at the through ball that led to the corner?

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Of it was offside then it shouldn't have been a corner.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Should also add that it was a marginal offside and so I think the lino (as now instructed) didn't want to flag it in case he called it incorrectly and thought he'd wait to see if a goal was scored in which case VAR would take a look for him... It just seems a bit broken to me.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Alisson Wonderland (Formerly LGT) (U13718)
Haha, good autocorrect there... Was meant to say dross.

Also, can anyone help answer a VAR question for me?

Goal would have stood as far as I know as it's a different play. For me it's easily used in this situation and the ball is out anyhow so it does seem like something that could be worked on, if that is the case.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Yea pretty sure goal would stand in that case Same for if a dive was given as a freekick and the team scored they wouldn't review the initial foul leading to the freekick.

Harry Wilson. GOAT.

We`ve let City close the gap from 5 points to 2 even tho we didn't play today

Bottling it

NOW Joelinton fackin turns up

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by RAP the fat horseface loves to smell smelly fingers (U2114)
NOW Joelinton fackin turns up

Shiiiit week FF

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Gaffer Pranks 100k Baby (U6283)
Shiiiit week FF
Who lost?

I think maybe Fred

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

comment by Gaffer Pranks 100k Baby (U6283)
I think maybe Fred
I’m Fred Basset, I brought Jacob Rees-Mogg’s kids Liverpool shirts and I love wearing Maggie Thatchers p!ssflaps as earrings.