Bets, acca's on the go

Stake: 393.33 Potential returns: 912.53
Price: 2.32

posted on 17/4/19

They won't beat barca

posted on 18/4/19

The dangers of betting inplay-

Thank you for your Web Message regarding your bet365 account.

In regards to your bet (Ref) following a review by our Trading Team, we can confirm that due to a technical error we traded the first half in reverse. We had the score at 0-3 whereas the actual score was 3-0. All affected bets were resettled in accordance with the following:

'6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.

Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.'

posted on 18/4/19

comment by Sir Kenneth Bates (U8238)
The dangers of betting inplay-

Thank you for your Web Message regarding your bet365 account.

I've exploited this twice and it was bet Victor: Scotland Women Vs Iceland and also the soccer aid game. They honoured the bet both times.

posted on 18/4/19

I've been tempted to write a web scraper that checks livescores against the inplay scores to see if there is any difference. I looked at doing it a few weeks ago, but it was too much work.

posted on 18/4/19

comment by Admin1 (U1)

Nice one, these things never seem to work in my favour, bets voided because it was an 80 min match rather than 90 etc.

I went to bed Tuesday night thinking my team was doing well 3-0 up on a draw no bet, woke up Wednesday to bet lost

Williamhill had also been doing the same and have voided a lot of their inplays.

posted on 18/4/19

comment by Sir Kenneth Bates (U8238)
comment by Admin1 (U1)

I think in at least one I also cashed out when it was still in play.

posted on 20/4/19

Getting to the coupon busting time of the season

Anything caught anyone's eye today?

posted on 20/4/19

20/04/19 Match St Johnstone 213.3299954533 LWLWL vs Dundee -1324.0548069305 LLLLL Prediction H Odds 1.8300000429

posted on 20/4/19

Fancy goals in this match. Very important game.

Greenock Morton and yes15/2
Match result and both teams to score
Falkirk vs Greenock Morton

Falkirk and yes17/4
Match result and both teams to score
Falkirk vs Greenock Morton

posted on 20/4/19

Stranraer v Brechin

Brechin won 2-0 at Stranraer about 4 weeks ago but haven't won since

Stranraer won last 2 games against 2nd and 3rd placed teams and are 4 points ahead of todays rivals so a win today saves them from having to play a relegation play off

10/11 is the price

Hoffenheim at same price to win at Schalke and Barca and Juve at 2/9 and 4/9 for the acca

posted on 20/4/19

Third top Forfar to win at bottom Stenhousemuir for a saver at 15/8 is too good to miss

posted on 20/4/19

….Forfar won all three meetings this season

posted on 20/4/19

comment by Idontlikemondays (U6377)
Wish i had seen this tip

posted on 21/4/19

Marathonbet having a laugh!

In February they asked me for source of funds so sent them a bank statement showing my last 3 months salary. Apparently this wasn't good enough for them-

"thank you for uploading your bank statement confirming your salary in response to our request.We have noticed that the amounts you have deposited with us recently have been significantly more than your monthly income shown on your bank statement.On this basis we now need to ask you to further clarify how the deposits to your account are being funded and to let us have additional documentation to support your explanation"

I sent them my savings account showing I could clearly afford what I was gambling. This also wasn't good enough.

I then showed them a gift from my dad which I got for passing my exams

This was good enough and got the following message on March 12th

Thank you for the documentation you recently provided. Your Marathonbet account has now been verified.

Now mid April they are in touch again and want another bank statement.........

with all transactions visible, for the period from 01/01/2019 to 14/04/2019 inclusive.

If they did P+L just on my Marathon account they'd see my gambling was affordable just from gambling winnings.

It was an automated message so asked if it was a mistake as had already verified. Of course it wasn't a mistake as bookies don't make mistakes when it comes to ripping off or inconveniencing customers. Jokers!

posted on 21/4/19

comment by Sir Kenneth Bates (U8238)
Marathonbet having a laugh!

I then showed them a gift from my dad which I got for passing my exams

This was good enough and got the following message on March 12th

Now mid April they are in touch again and want another bank statement.........

Worst one i had...I once had plus500 freeze my account and ask for validation when is was highly leveraged shorting the Euro. I had been increasing my exposure the more the market went in my favour such that my leverage was around 400,000 and my profit in the five figures. They kept me frozen till my profit had all but gone.

posted on 21/4/19

comment by Admin1 (U1)

Absolute nightmare! I've got some winnings in there from Frankfurt on Thursday and also got some bets on Liverpool Barca to run. Luckily I can login and withdrawals seem fine, just when I click deposit it says- "Deposit request cannot be processed."

Will let the Liverpool tie run before sending them any statements.

posted on 21/4/19

I always read the comments on this site and also to keep an eye on the vig

Marathon bet were absolutely savaged for banning folk when they first appeared. Betting singles even if they lost was often enough, i assume because their margin was so low. I have an account but never placed a bet.

posted on 22/4/19

Iraklis v NFC Volos

11th v 1st. Safe team vs the champions. The champions are 9/2 to win!

posted on 22/4/19

comment by Sir Kenneth Bates (U8238)

Iraklis v NFC Volos

11th v 1st. Safe team vs the champions. The champions are 9/2 to win!
……………………

Strangely overpriced but they were over 2/1 to win their last 2 games also to which they failed to win so the bookies seem to be generous for a reason

I think 10/3 the draw looks more of a decent bet considering Iraklis are unbeaten in 8 home games but drawn 5 of them,Volos are winless in 5 away games drawing the last 3

I am not playing on this game tho but good luck

posted on 22/4/19

I bet them win 9/2, -1 at 16/1 and 2-1 at 14/1

posted on 22/4/19

Silly me

posted on 22/4/19

Iraklis 2-0 up after just 26mins and they average less than a goal a game

Bookies knew something we didn't to be offering them at around 1/2

posted on 22/4/19

I didn't end up betting on the Iraklis game, but bet on another team in that league not to get bet @13/8, lost 2-0

posted 1 month ago

Wolves 2/1 to beat Arsenal must be worth a couple of quid if you take into account their record against the top 6 and Arsenals away form