Live Election Day Thread

comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago
Hector u seem to think I’m pro conservatives, just because I think spazzle is a cancer on this thread and this current labour lot are the worst opposition in history doesn’t mean I’m pro fackin conservatives. They couldn’t run a pi$$ up in a fackin brewery.

You lot just see what u want to see and condemn anyone who doesn’t the left red line.

Sad reality is you won’t look at both sides of the argument because you’re too far left.
The way Sizz acts IS a cancer on this thread, we have had a few far righters doing it now too though

NPE spent the whole of last weekend verbally abusing anyone left of Conservatism, and TBAB who usually rails against sizzle for the same actions spent the whole time defending NPE and joining in!

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

NPE was driven off this site be leftist luvvies and the other day several loons were all over him after he came back ten days ago!

Npe told you insert that attacks on him by your po!ittical comrades made him suffer depression and We had what I can thought was a man to man chat about this a few days back!

Now you backstab?

I would not attack if I am not attacked and when I see one poster against several, I support the underdog or victim!Always did and saved many folk from a beating on the street or in a bar by standing up for others getting bullied or punched!

You portrayed the Npe case as him oppressing the remain or left, but he was the lone poster in most cases getting the love from the regressive left here.

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

NPE wasnt driven off by "Leftist luvvies" (i feel bad for you that you actually type that phrase)

He was "Driven off" because everyone laughed at his assertation that blair was more left wing than corbynthat was both "leftist luvvies" and "rightist racists" (illiteration)

I dont really care for sob stories because his feelings got hurt because his opinion was wrong, generally you "Rightists" would call that person a snowflake, ask how their "Safe space" was. But not when its a fellow right wing aligned Neoliberalist campaigning to strip the poor of their incomes. Then its Antifa bullying and you all rally round to stop them becoming a puddle

I have not once claimed that NPE was "Oppressing the remain/left views" i stated that he was being an abusive tuurd, in the same vein as sizzle and that he had now stopped (but has failed to address the environmental conversation he wanted)

So stop making rubbish up, stop putting words in my mouth, stop running with your bizarre narratives and stop using facking gutter rag catchphrase to group people whos opinion doesnt align with yours, its boring and immature, those phrases are a hook for the intellectually challenged try to rise above them

Also i havent "stabbed you in the back" ffs you little drama queen, i merely stated that you didnt have a problem with abusive posters when its one of your own, just when its a "Leftist", which is when you cry foul and ask why the other "Progressive liberals" dont put stop their fellow
Driven off the site by Lefiist Luvvies?

He could always try growing a backbone? 🤷🏾‍♂️

comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

Now you backstab?

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

You feel bad that I use leftist, yet you use right winger all the time?Right winger and right wing bellendry😵

NUff said there, but best read on?

posted on 12/1/19

comment by Sonny Snowflake 🇪🇺 (U21889)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

Now you backstab?

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

Driven off the site by Lefiist Luvvies?

He could always try growing a backbone? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Or use the filter button like a normal person!

Silly far right blowhard.

What even is a Rightist?

The thinking of various left wing thinkers has always been to perform and mobilise as a mass. So a Leftist is a thing. But most conservatives wouldnt want to part of such a body politic.

comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

Now you backstab?

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

Fook off insert, you are a rat cant.

We are finished.

You are enemy!

Beware.

I fook people like you up😜

I tried to be civil and nice, but this lazy post of yours was pure war!

You want it, i bring it and all You leftist cants!

No more Mr nice guy As You are wrong uns👽,

Lowlife lefty bastirts!I

You want this type of world....you fookin got it!

Insert, it you ever call me drama queen again, think of doing so to my face and not from your house.

You suck as a person and you will regret Crossing me😎

Just sayin.

Sweet dreams, rodent!

posted on 12/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
He was "Driven off" because everyone laughed at his assertation that blair was more left wing than corbyn that was both "leftist luvvies" and "rightist racists" (illiteration )

——-

1) Learn what words mean. I presented an argument with evidence, data and references. You werent even open minded enough to talk fairly to me.

2) I have at no point mentioned snowflakes or safe spaces. I do criticise campus aittutdes to free speech and corporations coosing down dissenting view points, but I dont deal in abuse or heckles. And I do care about feelings. Stop generalising.

3) You deem anyone who disagrees with you as abusive.
He crossed a line today!

He is a lowlife rat!

I am tired being civil with these leftist Hamas pira vermin and their hatred for brexit and the uk!

They want a war.....they got it!

posted on 12/1/19

comment by Sonny Snowflake 🇪🇺 (U21889)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

Now you backstab?

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

Driven off the site by Lefiist Luvvies?

He could always try growing a backbone? 🤷🏾‍♂️
You are a cancer to be removed!

posted on 12/1/19

comment by NPE IV (U22020)
What even is a Rightist?

The loons moan about being called left wing then call other opinion right wing.....dullard pwicks.

Anytime, anyplace anywhere👍

Perge😎

posted on 12/1/19

comment by J. 90% right, 100% legend. Travel bore. (U21968)
comment by Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
comment by J. 90% right, 100% legend. Travel bore. (U21968)
comment by Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
comment by What would Stuart Pearce do? (U3126)
Just saw this in regard to Seabourne

That is straight out of Yes Minister, episode "A question of loyalty" when Hacker and Appleby are answering a committee about government waste.

It's a reasonable enough question to ask, but one which is very straightforward to answer.

the answer should have been, that a framework was put in place 2 years ago, which included an entity for no deal planning, but it was not anticipated that the no deal planning resource would need to be used until recently.

it's a perfectly reasonable and acceptable answer to the question. in fact, the question is really just a stupid question, because it is implying that the government has deliberately waited 2 years to do any no deal planning, just so that it can award this contract to this company. it's an absurd suggestion.

nevertheless, the dkichead answering the question, has chosen to use some prepreapred guff someone's written for him about the tendering procedure

if it was yes minister, than the contract award would have been a fix job. this wasn't. the guy just didnt know how to explain the reality of the matter.
Thats a load of crap mate.

No deal Brexit was being planned for, so as a possibility they should have ran proper tenders and paid retainers to hold the options open as a point of readiness as of date x.

They didnt, and in the end have the contracts awarded to European firms and the one token UK company doesnt have any trading history or more importantly ships and infrastructure to run.

It is an utter utter farce, shows that the tories were more interested in shoring up their power base than making these contingency plans. Flapping and making stupid decisions like this Seaborne freight deal out of desperation.

thats our tax contributions being squandered folks, is this our "taking back control?"

i would bet a few quid on the possibility that the government loans Seaborne Freight a load of cash to commence operations at preferential rates.

so you think the government strategically deferred no deal contingency planning, so that they could award a ferry contract to seabourne freight ?
Nice one👍

Insert.

PRETENDING REMAIN IS WORKING CLASS!

YOUR PEOPLE'S MARCH WAS POSH WHITE MIDDLE CLASS AGAINST THE WORKING CLASS!

YOU LOST A DEMOCRATIC VOTE AND LOSE LIKE A CHILD!

YOU BACKED CORBYN WHO IS INEPT AND MOMENTUM WHO BULLY MODERATES AND FEMALE JEWISH LABOUR MEMBERS!

YOUR CARD IS MARKED HERE👍

Insert!

You are an apologist for Islamist Iran and an enemy of the west!

How many women, gay people and minority faith groups must die before hypocrites such as you defend human rights?

Thank goodness for Canada supporting women renouncing Islam and escaping death while leftist enablers like you watch in silence....cants😉

posted on 12/1/19

Looking forward to emptying all you leftist remain bastirts the morra!😊,

You ain't seen nuttin yet😄

Christ knows what’s going on here. Just wish we could all get along 👍

posted on 12/1/19

comment by The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur. (U7858)
Christ knows what’s going on here. Just wish we could all get along 👍
He started it....hold me coat!

posted on 12/1/19

comment by The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur. (U7858)
Christ knows what’s going on here. Just wish we could all get along 👍
Mighty

posted on 12/1/19

comment by The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur. (U7858)
Christ knows what’s going on here. Just wish we could all get along 👍
Ignore us....enjoy your retirement👍

posted on 12/1/19

comment by Sonny Snowflake 🇪🇺 (U21889)
Just beat Clinton the BJ king and Obama the deporter😜

Our European family wants us to stay. ❤️

posted on 12/1/19

comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Insert random username (U10647)
comment by Prankster (U6283)
posted about a minute ago

Toxic mess this thread.
Why always me😜

Now you backstab?

And yet again you call me a right winger???

Thought you were better than some of the So called socialist liberals here?

Fook off insert, you are a rat cant.

We are finished.

You are enemy!

Beware.

I fook people like you up😜

I tried to be civil and nice, but this lazy post of yours was pure war!

You want it, i bring it and all You leftist cants!

No more Mr nice guy As You are wrong uns👽,

Lowlife lefty bastirts!I

You want this type of world....you fookin got it!

You suck as a person and you will regret Crossing me😎

Just sayin.

Sweet dreams, rodent!

wow, if anyone else wants proof this bloke is unhinged then here you go. Probably all that rage boiling up inside him from every single white human going extinct by the minute.

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 12/1/19

comment by thebluebellsareblue (U9292)
comment by Sonny Snowflake 🇪🇺 (U21889)
Just beat Clinton the BJ king and Obama the deporter😜
Obama the reporter. Hmmm

comment by Admin1 (U1)

*Deporter

posted on 12/1/19

Gotta say Admin, I admire you for letting bots like that guy roam around the site. Must be eye gouging coming up and reading his ramblings every single day. No wonder the country is in the shiiiter with people like him being offered oxygen.

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 12/1/19

comment by Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (U11781)
Tapestry of life and all that.