Live Election Day Thread

posted on 29/3/20

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
No a dig at you Term, btw ♥️
Didn’t think it was! I’m with you to be honest, guess it comes with age.....

posted on 29/3/20

If there are signs of it going belly up then we need to flood the streets with police and military straight away, and with the maximum powers we can give them. People need to see at the onset they won’t get away with anything and nip it in the bud.

posted on 29/3/20

I’d bring the army in and I’d ban wAlks only allowed out at proscribed times for shopping and work if you are one of the “key” workers
Shoot coonts that are putting us all at risk

posted on 29/3/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)

I don't disagree per se, but if there are violent clashes between citizens and the police I fear that could undermine public trust in the authorities forever.
I’d hope that if you put enough numbers on the streets early enough then the clashes would be minimised. I don’t think the numbers of dissenters would be that high initially, so should be able to cope with minimal force. Do nothing and it gives encouragement to those that usually wouldn’t do such things.....

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 29/3/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Shoot coonts that are putting us all at risk

comment by Admin1 (U1)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Shoot coonts that are putting us all at risk
Are they giant dill- do’s?

posted on 29/3/20

comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)
comment by Blue in the face (U22288)
comment by Terminator1 (U1863)

We will see, I guess.
I hope we don’t 👍

comment by Admin1 (U1)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Shoot coonts that are putting us all at risk
I saw that the other day. Public floggings, but on
Internet. Sends a message and it's cheap entertainment content.

posted on 29/3/20

Exaggerating to prove a point
Luckily we in the west do not get things lime this so we have no real experience of death in this scale
We need to learn that it’s a few months hopefully to save as many of us as possible

Just seen Johnson on sky news. He looks fooked

posted on 29/3/20

comment by Irishred (U2539)
Just seen Johnson on sky news. He looks fooked
Looks like he walked up the stairs in the red Rd flats wi a fat burd on his shoulders