These 204757 comments are related to an article called:

Live Election Day Thread

comment by Sergio Marquina (U11781)
Moore was born in Hastings as well, an absolute shiiithole which I had the misfortune of living in for my final year at university.
I suspect the misfortune was all on the town of Hastings....

posted on 5/4/20

comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
In the UKs grand scheme of things Hastings is probably not a shiiithole though. Has a lot going for it while also reeling from years of poor governing
Doesn't Tamwolf live thereabouts?
No idea, doubt there's many Wolves supporters down there though

It's got charm, not great stoney beaches, some nice surrounding green areas and loads of local events n stuff however it's got major social issues. Also becoming one of those places where rich arty farty types from London have moved in so it's quite interesting and often very polarised economically

comment by BB⁷ (U13430)

posted on 5/4/20

If we winter this one out, we can summer anywhere.

Charles Moore - just looked him up:
Denies climate change
Against gay marriage
Became Catholic after CoE let women become priests
Thatcherite
Thought Cameron wasn't Tory enough
Hard Brexiteer
Trumpite
Regularly criticises the looks of women he disagrees with
---------------------
I'm surprised he's not a regular on this thread.

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Boris 'Inky’ Gibson (U5901)
Charles Moore - just looked him up:
Denies climate change
Against gay marriage
Became Catholic after CoE let women become priests
Thatcherite
Thought Cameron wasn't Tory enough
Hard Brexiteer
Trumpite
Regularly criticises the looks of women he disagrees with
---------------------
I'm surprised he's not a regular on this thread.
Maybe he IS!!!!

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
I hated living there, but having that awful witch Amber Rudd in charge didn’t help. Yet the citizens of Hastings still kept on voting her in.

I blame the Normans.

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Boris 'Inky’ Gibson (U5901)
Charles Moore - just looked him up:
Denies climate change
Against gay marriage
Became Catholic after CoE let women become priests
Thatcherite
Thought Cameron wasn't Tory enough
Hard Brexiteer
Trumpite
Regularly criticises the looks of women he disagrees with
---------------------
I'm surprised he's not a regular on this thread.
Are you sure he's not?

posted on 5/4/20

Never met many Londoners living down there either, although every weekend I was commuting back home to it because I couldn’t stand it.

And my area is a shiiithole itself too

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
comment by Boris 'Inky’ Gibson (U5901)
Charles Moore - just looked him up:
Denies climate change
Against gay marriage
Became Catholic after CoE let women become priests
Thatcherite
Thought Cameron wasn't Tory enough
Hard Brexiteer
Trumpite
Regularly criticises the looks of women he disagrees with
---------------------
I'm surprised he's not a regular on this thread.
Maybe he IS!!!!
Aaargh fek you.

The Gay Indian.

So wrong but so funny.

posted less than a minute ago
comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
Yeah of course, often the more deprived of education and dignity people are the more likely they are to vote against their own interests

Tammy lives in West Sussex if I’m not mistaken

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
posted less than a minute ago
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
The homelessness was on a scale I had not encountered before either, you could count a good 50 people sleeping outside shops round the town centre. I tried giving them as much change as I could after a night out but I wasn’t exactly a rich student in them days.

Tammy lives in West Sussex if I’m not mistaken
So a lot of Wolves fans there then?

posted on 5/4/20

Tell you what though Scruttocks, old town wasn’t too bad. That’s one positive about it.

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Scruttocks (U19684)
Well that's a load of ballacks.

And my area is a shiiithole itself too
True

posted on 5/4/20

comment by son of quebec (U8127)
posted less than a minute ago
Tammy lives in West Sussex if I’m not mistaken
So a lot of Wolves fans there then?
Think he’s originally from the midlands but moved down there for work/family purposes. I left Manchester when I was about 4 years old.

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
posted less than a minute ago
And my area is a shiiithole itself too
True
How you know where I live??

posted on 5/4/20

comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
comment by Boris 'Inky’ Gibson (U5901)
Charles Moore - just looked him up:
Denies climate change
Against gay marriage
Became Catholic after CoE let women become priests
Thatcherite
Thought Cameron wasn't Tory enough
Hard Brexiteer
Trumpite
Regularly criticises the looks of women he disagrees with
---------------------
I'm surprised he's not a regular on this thread.
Maybe he IS!!!!
Aaargh fek you.
Hey! I'm not bi. Keep your filth mits on those cadavers.

comment by Sergio Marquina (U11781)
I like the old parts of cities. Not the touristy bits but the parts that haven't been re-gentrified.

comment by Sergio Marquina (U11781)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
posted less than a minute ago
And my area is a shiiithole itself too
True
How you know where I live??
Err, you mentioned it before.

posted on 5/4/20

comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
comment by Sergio Marquina (U11781)
comment by Just Shoot (U10408)
posted less than a minute ago
And my area is a shiiithole itself too
True
How you know where I live??
Err, you mentioned it before.
Tell the truth. You've got a few of MBS's boys watching him.