The Movies and TV shows club

posted on 16/8/19

Lads, I've just started watching Money Heist now. How good is it?

posted on 16/8/19

Hey Superb, sorry, I passed out for a few days, celebrating Disney’s decision to drop Len Wisemans Die Hard Year One....

Only to hear Disney are going to reboot it!!

Getting mad now as I write... want to break something..

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 17/8/19

Revisiting the Matrix series to understand the problems everyone had with Reloaded and Revolutions

Forgot how hot Trinity was and how late 90s the style is

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 17/8/19

Also if anyone hasn't seen the Animatrix I fully recommend that

posted on 17/8/19

Wait?! There’s an animated version of The Matrix?!
Where can this be found Blarmy?

posted on 17/8/19

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
posted about 11 hours ago

Forgot how hot Trinity was and how late 90s the style is
The first is one of my favourite movies of all time but the second and third are disappointments.

posted on 17/8/19

comment by The Guvnor XI -Iron sharpens Iron- (U12889)
comment by Blarmy (U14547)
posted about 11 hours ago

Forgot how hot Trinity was and how late 90s the style is
Yup

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 18/8/19

comment by StringerBell (U11749)
posted 1 day ago
Wait?! There’s an animated version of The Matrix?!
Where can this be found Blarmy?
Dunno my friend gave me an mp4 of it back in school

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 18/8/19

I actually think the overall idea they wanted to show in Reloaded and Revolutions was solid. But the execution was bad.

The architects speech to Neo is often cited for this.

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 18/8/19

Hugo Weaving is one of my favourite actors

posted on 18/8/19

Seeing Tarantino’s new movie tomorrow, can’t wait. Then the long anticipated wait for IT chapter 2, looks fantastic.

comment by Dave (U11711)

posted on 18/8/19

comment by StringerBell (U11749)
posted 1 day, 2 hours ago
Wait?! There’s an animated version of The Matrix?!
Where can this be found Blarmy?
YIFY and uTorrent does the trick I've been told

comment by Dave (U11711)

posted on 18/8/19

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
posted about 2 hours ago
Hugo Weaving is one of my favourite actors
Showed my Chinese Singaporean missus The Adventures of Pricilla, Q of the D after rewatching the Matrix the other day. Her mind officially blown away! Hehehe

posted on 18/8/19

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

The architects speech to Neo is often cited for this.
Yeah and the execution were the films we saw. They were bad. Also looked like the equivalent of a bag of brown rice.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

So Disney, tried the old Darth Vader trick by altering the deal. wanted 50% of the profits.
Sony said no, so Kevin Feige is off as producer.
As of now, no Spider-Man in the MCU... I think.

Considering Venom hit 800 mil worldwide, I don’t blame Sony for telling Disney to jog on.
Sooo then, 2nd major test for Marvel. The next phase with these new characters and no Spider-Man...

Hmmm....

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I think it's negotiation tactics. I suspect both sides will come to some sort of a deal, as it's far too costly not to.

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

I dunno Guv... Anyone would’ve balked at 50%.. and creative control over the Spiderman I.P. Including the spun offs.
Sony just made 800 mil off Venom alone.
This one will continue to rumble.
The flip side is maybe, F4 and the X Men might appear sooner than we think.
Maybe..

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

looks great!
but does anyone know when this is set?
cos i could be wrong, but wasn't Han Solo the test for the Carbonite Freeze. Cos Vader wanted to capture Luke to take back to the Emperor.
So i thought this was the first time this freezing process was being done.

So now in this trailer, there's multiple Carbonite captives? Curious....

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

The Jesse Pinkman film trailer has finally been released

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by StringerBell (U11749)
posted about 22 hours ago
looks great!
but does anyone know when this is set?
So i thought this was the first time this freezing process was being done.

So now in this trailer, there's multiple Carbonite captives? Curious....
From what I have read it's a few years after jedi

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by Martial FC (U11781)
posted 3 days, 13 hours ago

The Jesse Pinkman film trailer has finally been released
I like how the teaser didn't give much away. Very much Jesse Pinkman's story and I'm intrigued to know what happened to him after the last time we saw him. Would have preferred a series of a miniseries if it's a short story. But a movie will do.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Are we ever going to get a second series of Taboo?

Would like to see one, it was left very open for further series.

posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago

just started watching parks&recreation, pretty good into mid season 2 now glad I stuck with after the 1st few episodes

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted 2 weeks, 1 day ago

Going to watch IT chapter 2 on Thursday

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted 1 week, 5 days ago

Watched MIB International. Would give it zero stars. It made MIB 3 look like a masterpiece by comparison and I thought MIB 3 was crap.