Calling for Valencia at RB in 2014

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

I will gladly hold my hands up and say I was wrong about Valencia. He's doing well and I wouldn't swap him for many players right now.

As for MuDD he's licking his wounds somewhere after saying very loudly at the beginning of the season he'd rather another season of LVG than Jose taking over

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Do you want a pat on the back or something similar you needy muppet.

Premier League titles with Rafeal : 3

Premier League titles without Rafael: 0

You were better off with Rafael

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by mauricechavez (U20656)
Do you want a pat on the back or something similar you needy muppet.
Hahaha, only your salty bites

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Why is 'Zlatan the King' posting in 2014?

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Never mind. It's just a copy and paste job isn't it?

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

valencia played right back in 2011 away against chelsea in the cl quarter final you dillweed.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by Diafol Coch 77 (U2462)

Because Zlatan has always been the King. And all those who know anything always knew.

That or because if you change your name now, if you go on an old threat it shows your current name not your old one...... One of those

and often after that. you got there 3 years late op, well done

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Hahaha. I am not one bit surprised by the people who commented. Incoming angry comment.......

Every time I am in need of laughter, I come here.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Half a season's decent form compared to years of being shiiiiiiit and you're going to sit there and tell you I told you so?

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

He gave us a couple of very good seasons. As a winger, his form dropped massively. As a rb, yes, his position is still suspect, however I can count on one hand the amount of times the lad has been beaten 1 vs 1. Ferguson, Moyes, Lvg all played him, the current manager is playing him. How exactly has he been shiiiit?

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

OP is a nobody trying to be king of the hill. Move along.

op, 5 stars from me.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

I'm saying he's been shiiiiit for years, both at right back and right wing.

This season he's been decent. Credit where it's due. But let's not try and rewrite history here, he's playing far better now than he has done in years. Hardly an I told you so moment when the other three years he was poor in this position.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

Still got a few years left. Big reason why we concede so few shots on target. I think one one of the reasons Rafael left is because he isn't as strong and big and powerful as Valencia.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

ctrl f "valencia" to see the first time valencia was played at right back.

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by scholayScholes (U13961)

Every time I am in need of laughter, I come here.

comment by scholayScholes (U13961)
posted on 21/9/14
Jones and Smalling should not start ahead of Blackett.

-----
Me too hahaha

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by scholayScholes (U13961)

Every time I am in need of laughter, I come here.

Really? It always seems like you're angry when you come on here

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by mauricechavez (U20656)
OP is a nobody trying to be king of the hill. Move along.
Me right now reading comments like yours:

posted 5 days, 14 hours ago

comment by enlightened hippo - i got mou babe (U1301)

ctrl f "valencia" to see the first time valencia was played at right back.
Woops, I could have sworn I put in the word 'consistently', oh wait I did!

posted 5 days, 13 hours ago

comment by scholayScholes (U13961)
op, 5 stars from me.
Someone has a sense of humour, thanks!

posted 5 days, 13 hours ago

Why do you feel so smug? He's still only a 6/10 there on a good day and is fecking useless in attack around 90% of the time.

Odd one this. Very odd.

posted 5 days, 13 hours ago

comment by Robb Mkhitaryan (U21234)
comment by scholayScholes (U13961)

Every time I am in need of laughter, I come here.

Really? It always seems like you're angry when you come on here
I am indeed, especially when you have a bunch of idiots so interested in my profession. You wanna help me count the monies??? Haha.

posted 5 days, 13 hours ago

comment by Zlatan The King Ibrahimovic (U10026)
I'm saying he's been shiiiiit for years, both at right back and right wing.

And he was decent last season, and after a month or so of him playing there under LvG