Federer or Nadal

posted on 28/1/17

Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch

comment by MUFCdan (U1463)

posted on 29/1/17

Nadal.

He has the edge over federer. 9-2 in grandslams

comment by Jonty (U4614)

posted on 29/1/17

Heart says roger head says Rafa.

posted on 29/1/17

comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch
Tyupical armchair fan "my guy/team's the best, everyone else sucks"

posted on 29/1/17

If Federer had more muscle he would have 30 grand slams by now. He is so much more tehnically gifted than Nadal, but because Nadal is all roided up his physicality cancels out the giant gap in skill.

posted on 29/1/17

comment by Everyone Loves the Grand Tour....except the Bitter BBC (U21076)
comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch
Tyupical armchair fan "my guy/team's the best, everyone else sucks"
LOL, most tennis fans are armchair fans, I actually played tennis, yes, I cant stand Nafal and I cant stand Djokovich, been a Federer fan since early 2000. I am an Agassi fan, and never warmed up for Sampras. I love Tsonga and wish Murray all the best, but you cant like all players. So feck off.

Anyway, Federer beat angy man Nadal once again

posted on 29/1/17

Well done Fed, the greatest

posted on 29/1/17

Historical feat

posted on 29/1/17

comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
comment by Everyone Loves the Grand Tour....except the Bitter BBC (U21076)
comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch
Tyupical armchair fan "my guy/team's the best, everyone else sucks"

Anyway, Federer beat angy man Nadal once again
I get why some would hate Djokovic, but his arrogant act is just that, an act. Very nice person off court. Nadal is just a permanent miserable caant. Roids do make you aggressive and moody though...

posted on 29/1/17

comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
comment by Everyone Loves the Grand Tour....except the Bitter BBC (U21076)
comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch
Tyupical armchair fan "my guy/team's the best, everyone else sucks"

Anyway, Federer beat angy man Nadal once again
The point isn't about having to like all players. You can dislike a player without having to resort to disrepecting them. All three players are multiple grand slam winners yet we seem to be in this culture where everyone else in the same era as your player or team are cheats, cants or druggies

posted on 29/1/17

and, as good as Federer is. If he "won 30 grand slams" then while that would be admirable, it would make Tennis even more boring than F1

posted on 29/1/17

comment by Everyone Loves the Grand Tour....except the Bitter BBC (U21076)
comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
comment by Everyone Loves the Grand Tour....except the Bitter BBC (U21076)
comment by Dude Bro (U1250)
Federer, Fedex, for me

Nadal is a cant, so is Djokobitch
Tyupical armchair fan "my guy/team's the best, everyone else sucks"

Anyway, Federer beat angy man Nadal once again
Never said they were cheats or druggies, but carry on, I seem to have touched a nerve. I think Nadal and Djokovich are s. If you can't live with someone else having a different opinion then yours, you might want to consider leaving the Internet