Tactics/formations one in the same!

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Bob Monkhouse said."When i was younger I told everyone i wanted to be a comedian and they all laughed at me"
"Well they're not laughing now"
Not a huge fan, but that always makes me laugh.
Anyway ya bastirt have you ever been in a fashion show cos fookin i have

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)

"Well they're not laughing now"
Not a huge fan, but that always makes me laugh.
Anyway ya bastirt have you ever been in a fashion show cos fookin i have
----------------------------------------------------------------------tells us more...we're agog with anticipation

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by Gloaty McGloatface (U5683)
Agreed Zach.Cant believe the comment would have been serious in context on a fitba forum. Jeez, Pointy and CT would get banged up daily...errrrmmm
I'm fed up with Pointy and CT getting all the credit on here. How come us minor preverts never get a mention?
You also talk about football. That's your mistake.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

@1986 I was in a fashion show for Top Man in tokyo Joes Club in GreenockIt never went well tbh.
I was the "main" Guy in it and there were shed loads of young birds in it, fookin brilliant cos they all just stripped off in front of you and we were all pashed so it was a lot of fun backstage,.
Anyhoo my girlfriend and her pal and my mate were there for moral support or to laugh at me which is what eventually happened.
My big number was gents Leisure wearI had this monochromatic track suit on and hafd a routine worked out to Eye Of The Tiger.My woman helpers wre gadding around me pretending to play Badminton and i went into my routineI was bevvied so I was overdoing it a wee bit and half way through some cant threw a beer bottle and it fooked me right on the heid, down i went wasnt cut or fook all a nd got up right away tose my bird andthe other two bastirts in tears of laughter.The agency never asked me backI got about £200 and got to keep all the clothes we wore so it was all good

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Was it this one Zach?

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

If only

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
My big number was gents Leisure wearI had this monochromatic track suit on and hafd a routine worked out to Eye Of The Tiger.My woman helpers wre gadding around me pretending to play Badminton and i went into my routineI was bevvied so I was overdoing it a wee bit and half way through some cant threw a beer bottle and it fooked me right on the heid, down i wentwasnt cut or fook all a nd got up right away tose my bird andthe other two bastirts in tears of laughter.The agency never asked me backI got about £200 and got to keep all the clothes we wore so it was all good
Ha ha ha ha.
I could have said that was your story even had I not seen your name on it.

In answer to your question, I was a child model.
That is, unusually for me, a true story.
Make of it what you will.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

<Laugh>Happy memory mate even if it wasn't perfect

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
Ha ha ha ha.
I could have said that was your story even had I not seen your name on it.

In answer to your question, I was a child model.
That is, unusually for me, a true story.
Make of it what you will.
Your "uncle" taking nekkit photos of you for his "friends" to peruse is not modelling.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Anyway ya bastirt have you ever been in a fashion show cos fookin i have
I could have. Honest. They neve ran a fashion show with models that looked like a cross between Herman Munster and Ming the Merciless, but if they had, I couldda been a contender! A contender I tell ya! So stick that in yer pipe and smoke it, pretty boy!

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
Cheers pal. Sorry was out. Cool story bro as the youngsters say on here.

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
Ha ha ha ha.
I could have said that was your story even had I not seen your name on it.

In answer to your question, I was a child model.
That is, unusually for me, a true story.
Make of it what you will.
Hey, a Kit-kat is a Kit-kat.

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
Ha ha ha ha.
I could have said that was your story even had I not seen your name on it.

In answer to your question, I was a child model.
That is, unusually for me, a true story.
Make of it what you will.
Hey, a Kit-kat is a Kit-kat.
You made the same mistake as Zach. When the uncle told him he was getting four fingers, he naturally assumed...

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by PointyBirds (U8853)
comment by Zachsda(Pedro go ) (U1850)
Ha ha ha ha.
I could have said that was your story even had I not seen your name on it.

In answer to your question, I was a child model.
That is, unusually for me, a true story.
Make of it what you will.
Hey, a Kit-kat is a Kit-kat.
Change the topic

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

I snickered.

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

MARS

posted 4 weeks, 1 day ago

If anyone mentions showing him the Milky Way, I'm out!