James McCarthy

posted on 20/1/18

Not seen it, not do I care to but was it a bad tackle or just an accident?

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Juan Matador (U17834)
Not seen it, not do I care to but was it a bad tackle or just an accident?
It was accidental. It looks like his studs got stuck into the ground and his leg was between Rondon and the ball when Rondon tried to shoot.

Comment deleted by Article Creator

posted on 20/1/18

Was an accident by the accounts I have heard

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

posted on 20/1/18

What goes around comes around. Try to snap players legs then do not expect sympathy

I'll be having a drink to celebrate

Classy Tomkins you piece of 💩

posted on 20/1/18

I have had the same injury. Double break. Happened on boxing day. Long road to recovery.

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

I'll be having a drink to celebrate

Wow

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Mr Chelsea - Flustrated (U3579)

Playing footy with your kids?

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

I'll be having a drink to celebrate
nonce

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Juan Matador (U17834)
comment by Mr Chelsea - Flustrated (U3579)

Playing footy with your kids?

I fell in my house, lost my balance, landed on my leg, full weight went onto it. Hadn't broken a bone before in my life until this.

posted on 20/1/18

Ouch. Get well soon Mr C.

The celebrating the injury

Tompkins you absolute rat

Get well soon James

Get well soon to both jimmy and Mr C

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

posted on 20/1/18

The same class that was shown from the horror tackle on Payet.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

posted on 20/1/18

No self respecting fan, regardless of who they follow would want to see that happen to any player.
Hang your head in shame Tom!

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

I'll be having a drink to celebrate

Wow!

I thought we was troll free on this site

Anyway I wish the lad all the best and hope it doesn't affect his long his long term career!

Also feel sorry for poor Rondon too.. He must feel awful

posted on 20/1/18

comment by West London Express (U5874)
Hang your head in shame Tom!
When it comes down to it we are all one football community!

posted on 20/1/18

comment by West London Express (U5874)
Hang your head in shame Tom!
Dreadful accident by all accounts. Pardew didn't think his own player could play on such was he effected by the whole incident.

To celebrate anyone, either in sport or anywhere else, being injured defies belief. McCathy was a no-nonsense, heavy tackler, shrinking violet he definitely wasn't. Perhaps a bit old school by modern day standards, I would imagine if you'd been tackled by him, you'd know it. And that was well demonstrated in the FA Cup game.

But to celebrate someone else's injury?

Sad.

comment by Naby8 (U6997)

posted on 20/1/18

comment by Tomkins (U1116)

I'll be having a drink to celebrate

I think that says far more about you and what kind of person you are than it does about James McCarthy.

I was about to say nobody likes to see an injury like that but sadly the above proves that not to be the case. So I'll say the vast, vast majority of people don't like to see that. Hope he recovers quickly.

posted on 20/1/18

comment by 1maneontherun (U4291)
Wow!

I thought we was troll free on this site

Also feel sorry for poor Rondon too.. He must feel awful
rondon was in tears

lets hope james makes a full recovery

and tomkins grows up