Second article on Liverpool

posted on 21/2/18

Does Daws ever stop getting shown up these days?

posted on 21/2/18

comment by Robbing_Hoody - sometimes I jump into people and then charge them with assault (U6374)
Does Daws ever stop getting shown up these days?
Did this sound funny in your head?

posted on 21/2/18

Dunno, I guess. You seem to be having a mare every day at the moment is all.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe your not getting handed your ass in protracted threads by various posters and actually you're dead chilled and coming across as really funny and enjoying the forum.

posted on 21/2/18

Dunno, I guess. You seem to be having a mare every day at the moment is all.

posted on 21/2/18

comment by The Captain (U2307)
comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
You're getting more upset
I think it’s clear who upsets who on this site.

I’m like the pied piper being followed around by Scouse rats who’ve lost their heads.

posted on 21/2/18

I pick up and put down these rats at will.

Notice how Knobrash didn't disagree with my statement about Liverpool fans losing their heads with me... he just said he wasn't one of them.

GreatLiars follows me round in awe. Robbing too. No Brain to a lesser extent... I think he's worked out that I make him look dumber than he already does himself

posted on 21/2/18

comment by The Captain (U2307)
I pick up and put down these rats at will.

They are a bit precious tho..get all uppity about the smallest things

posted on 21/2/18

You've changed Daws. That's an awful post.

posted on 21/2/18

comment by The Captain (U2307)
I pick up and put down these rats at will.

posted on 21/2/18

You've changed Daws. That's an awful post.
Maybe due to my 'ass that's been handed to me'

posted on 21/2/18

Sorry Daws maybe I made another mistake. It was possibly a great post if weird role play as a child sēx offender was your aim. Maybe it's de rigueur in North London to paint yourself as a conceited child snatcher who craves control. I don't know.

posted on 21/2/18

comment by The Captain (U2307)
I pick up and put down these rats at will.

GreatLiars

posted on 21/2/18

Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.

comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.

Anyone know what language this is?

comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there

posted on 21/2/18

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by The Captain (U2307)
I pick up and put down these rats at will.

GreatLiars

comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there
Is that supposed to help?

posted on 21/2/18

comment by Be A Grizzly (U2206)
comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there
Is that supposed to help?

Sorry guess you dumb dippers need everything spelt out! You guys tend to struggle using initiative

comment by dangerdog (U20986)
comment by Be A Grizzly (U2206)
comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there
Is that supposed to help?

Is that using initiative?

posted on 21/2/18

I'd just like to point out my kn0b is actually rash free, well it is now.

posted on 21/2/18

The least believable thing on this thread.

comment by dangerdog (U20986)
comment by Be A Grizzly (U2206)
comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there
Is that supposed to help?

It's a Fuсking written sentence you dumb fυсk. Of course it needs to be spelled out

comment by THudd.. (U1029)

posted on 21/2/18

comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
I'd just like to point out my kn0b is actually rash free, well it is now.
Admin? can we confirm this?

comment by THudd (U1029)
comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
I'd just like to point out my kn0b is actually rash free, well it is now.
Admin? can we confirm this?

posted on 21/2/18

comment by Manfrombelmonty (U1705)
comment by dangerdog (U20986)
comment by Be A Grizzly (U2206)
comment by dangerdog (U20986)
Typical of Robbing to take it that to 'try' to point score.
*there
Is that supposed to help?

You f*cking melt, stop being pedantic. You’ll find that the mistake was actually grammatical not a spelling mistake you f*cking dump c*nt

And calm the f*ck down. Still reeling from your faux outrage yday.