Transfer News - The Real Deal [LIVE]

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Ohsoproudwolf (U11548)
Niall Ennis in England's U-19 Euro squad.
Come on me babbie.

That lad deserves a bit of luck after the last few years

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Cinciwolf--Three defeats in one tournament? That's pretty bad! (U11551)
posted a day ago
Remember when folk were saying he couldn't be replaced?

We only went and did it three times with better so far

To be fair, we couldn't replace him when we had Jackett, Moxey and Morgan.

It took Fosun with their millions and Jorge Mendes links to do it. No one could have foreseen that happening.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

I hear you Tam, i wasn't being entirely serious.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

posted less than a minute ago
I hear you Tam, i wasn't being entirely serious.

I imagine Sunny was though.

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Good to see Ennis still in the picture for the England youth teams. But surprising considering how much of the last two seasons he has missed through injury. Let’s hope he gets a bit luckier and starts to fulfil his promise

posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago

Vinagre played the 90 minutes for Portugal in their 3-1 U19 win over Norway. Played at LB in a back four.

posted 4 weeks ago

Media reckons Wolves have agreed a £16m fee with Man City for Zinchenko. Just a question now of whether the player wants to come here

posted 4 weeks ago

The Zinchenko situation is a funny one, clearly on the way out. But still gone on the preseason tour

posted 4 weeks ago

The U21s will meet Lincoln, Scunthorpe and Mansfield in the first stage of the Checkatrade Trophy

posted 4 weeks ago

Good news and bad news from Wolves TV.
Audio commentary for the forthcoming season will be free of charge for all league and cup games.
However, the bad news for overseas fans is that there will apparently be no live streaming of games.

posted 4 weeks ago

I kind of assumed that may happen given the web of rights from other broadcasters.

It is about feckin time British sports broadcasting was dragged into the 21st century to be honest, it is archaic.

posted 4 weeks ago

Guess you'll have to move to the States Gem, as we will probably get most game over here live via Fox and NBC.

posted 4 weeks ago

I would rather eat worms whilst sticking pins in my eyes than live in the states!
Unlike you, I have access to Bein Sports which will be showing every Wolves game this season

posted 4 weeks ago

They wouldn't let you in anyway Gem, too angry.

posted 4 weeks ago

Gem, I have beIN Sports on my cable TV. Chanel 1163 on Spectrum.

I'm assuming you have beIN Sports MAX 1-8 in Spain dedicated to football from July 2015 owned by beIN Media Group but operated by Mediapro.

I'll wait and see if it shows any of our matches.

BeIN wars

posted 4 weeks ago

comment by wolfieintheSunshineState (U16306)
posted about 3 hours ago
Gem, I have beIN Sports on my cable TV. Chanel 1163 on Spectrum.

I'll wait and see if it shows any of our matches.
My apologies wolfie, I thought that you had said previously that you did not have Bein Sports

posted 4 weeks ago

He has it, I don't though we are gonna hang out on his porch for most games I believe.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Sky Bet are offering 66/1 on Wolves winning their opening 3 games.
I'm not a gambling man but I'm tempted to stick £100 on that for £6,700 return!
It would all hinge on whether Man City have their act together so early in the season. I think they will beat us personally but 66/1?

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Winning all three is ambitious. Everton and Leicester will be far from easy games. If we won two I would be over the moon, I suspect only one

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Wolves have signed another Portuguese player. Paulo Alves is a 20 year old midfielder that came through the Porto academy before spending the last 3 seasons at Liverpool. His contract wasn’t renewed there so he comes on a free

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Fackin all over the place time zone wise, gone from being way behind the UK to way ahead over the next few days

Not sure we will.win all three gem but hey feck it I will settle for two and everton and Leicester are our direct rival in my opinion if we are as serious as we seem to be.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by GeminMallorca (U18318)
posted a day ago

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

The ruling authorities in Portugal have decided that Patricio was within his rights to resign from his contract with Sporting Lisbon

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Spangles (U17289)
posted about 20 hours ago
GOOD. so it's jog on SL.