Tuesday night at Old Trafford

posted on 9/2/19

It's going to be rocking!!!!

It's going to feel like 99! Fack me, I have a hard on just thinking of it!

posted on 9/2/19

Have a really positive feeling about it

posted on 9/2/19

I smell a 4-3 cracker, just like our game against Madrid.

comment by Prem (U7618)

posted on 9/2/19

It's gonna be a cracking intense game on Tuesday night.

I'm nervous but looking forward to it.

posted on 9/2/19

If I see anyone not chanting and singing they are getting a slap. Honestly our home atmosphere is tragic compared to our away lot.

Can see it being a good one Tuesday though. Few pre-match pints in the Village will get me in the mood. Might even venture to Bishops for one if I'm early enough.

Biggest European match at home since Fergie's last season against Madrid for me.

posted on 9/2/19

Not really nervous about this one atall. Feels like a free hit. I’ll be nervous before the Chelsea and Liverpool games

comment by Prem (U7618)

posted on 9/2/19

I get your point as we have less to lose in this game/competition so to speak. Obviously i will be ecstatic if we win as that will breed more confidence into the team.

A win and a knockout of PSG would be a great bonus if we can achieve it.

Hope utd smash the frogs

posted on 9/2/19

Who puts one star on this?

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Liverman (U22057)
Hope utd smash the frogs
You disgust me

posted on 9/2/19

Could be a cracker of a game.

Ko stages of the CL is the best football for me. Love the madness away goals can bring. It's the higher quality of football and drama you can get.

5-4 PSG would be great 🤣

posted on 9/2/19

Always want the English teams to do well in the CL until we play them so it’s good to see United “back” again

Gutted I didn’t get tickets for this one 😞
Hopefully be a great game!

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Eric_the_king (SE85) (U21241)

Agreed

posted on 9/2/19

comment by The Process (U20671)
Yeah, a free hit<rolleyes>

comment by Shugs (U14253)

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Hulk's little brother Yoda (U1250)
Who puts one star on this?

Robb/wahl

posted on 9/2/19

You can never underestimate PSGs ability to be a bit shiiit.

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Eric_the_king (SE85) (U21241)
If I see anyone not chanting and singing they are getting a slap.
You're gonna be very, very busy indeed then.

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Kamikaze Blue (U7450)
You can never underestimate PSGs ability to be a bit shiiit.
No Neymar and half the mf missing, best chance we’ve got.

posted on 9/2/19

comment by Shugs (U14253)
comment by Hulk's little brother Yoda (U1250)
Who puts one star on this?

Robb/wahl