"the referee took that away from us

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

I’m not gonna lie I had a wee chuckle when I heard a foreign ref had gave Celtic a potentially wrong red card after the reports this week.

I’m a bad bad man.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by timmy (U14278)
Shocking performance and by all accounts cost us the win last night. We had them rattled but as usual UEFA favour one of the big tv nations.
hahaha

no seriously

hahahaha

what the feck are you on

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Ibrox Elite (U5255)

I’m a bad bad man.
Given, sorry, but it's incumbent upon us to lead the way

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by I am Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by timmy (U14278)
hahaha

no seriously

hahahaha

what the feck are you on
Funniest part of that is you replying to him still taking him as a serious poster.

How’s the weather anyway?

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by I am Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by timmy (U14278)
hahaha

no seriously

hahahaha

what the feck are you on

How’s the weather anyway?
not entirely sure how my response can be seen as me taking him as a serious poster?

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by I am Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by I am Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by timmy (U14278)
hahaha

no seriously

hahahaha

what the feck are you on

How’s the weather anyway?
If you didn’t take him seriously, you wouldn’t have replied. You would have ignored it, as most do these days.

When you back home anyway?