Another big game tomorrow for

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I think it's positive that our first game after the break is Burnley. I'm not saying it will be easy but it's nice not to be straight into the Chelsea game after ten days off. I see a bit of a disjointed performance against Burnley with us somehow doing enough to win, which we have developed a knack of doing. Possibly a 2-1 win with us scoring late on.

comment by Phenom (U20037)

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

agree with your team sandy mate.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Yep like that team but would be surprised if Poch starts Kane.

I think he will see how we are going and then give Kane a run out dependent on that.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I'd love to see Verts at left back again but I think Poch will play Davies there if he is fit. Rose I would also be pleased to see there if he recovers in time.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by burghandy (U10383)
Yep like that team but would be surprised if Poch starts Kane.

I would see it as Kane being rushed back too early if he starts. 20 or 30 mins at the end would be great though, and it might help us win the match if we still need a goal at that point.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Funny to say it, given his troubled times in the past, but I see Sissoko's role as being the key in tomorrow's encounter at Turf Moor.

It's critical Sissoko keeps making those drives from midfield and also stays strong as Burnley will be looking to rattle our players big time.

This is a Burnley side that is unbeaten in 7 including a draw against Ole's United.

I can see Verts and Winks being rested. Wanyama may be used instead. I believe Davies has trained already.

Up front, we should use Llorente for his height against the Claret's corners and set pieces.

I think Lloris maybe left out, and rested and Gazzaniga will come in.

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.

COYS

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by morespurs (U15748)

I think Lloris maybe left out, and rested and Gazzaniga will come in.

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.

COYS

Sorry mate..... You dont rest your WC winning GK & Captain after 10 days off..... He's a keeper.. whats he need a rest from? Wanyama has done nothing to deserve a start either

comment by sandy (U20567)

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by Phenom (U20037)
agree with your team sandy mate.

comment by Phenom (U20037)

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.

comment by sandy (U20567)

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by morespurs (U15748)

I think Lloris maybe left out, and rested and Gazzaniga will come in.

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.

COYS

Why would you rest Lloris, Verts and Winks? Honestly this is not fantasy football stuff. At this time of the season, the best players available have to play? Glad you are not the manager.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by morespurs (U15748)

I think Lloris maybe left out, and rested and Gazzaniga will come in.

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.

COYS

Exactly, they've just had ten days rest!

comment by Phenom (U20037)

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Verts, Winks and Lloris will all play as much shows the footballing knowledge of poor morespurs

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.
———————

Sorry about that

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I'm with Sandy on this, after a great win the players would be busting to get out on the field again, having a long break might help with injuries but ruins momentum.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

We should be beating Burnley, but you never know with Dyche`s Dogs of War and the misery of Mike Dean as the referee

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

comment by palmers_spur (U8896)
I won't see it live as I'll be heading to Luton.
———————

Sorry about that
@Phenom

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Poch likes to rotate the fullbacks so hope he plays Trippier here and Aurier against Chelzea

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

No point resting players, they’ve had 10 days off and they might have 3 weeks off soon as well

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago