Who Knows you use JA606?

posted on 12/3/19

Beware the snakes Chronic.

That’s all I have to say about that.

what snakes

posted on 12/3/19

My wife knows and thats it. She thinks its dumb.

comment by Spurtle (U1608)

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Sonny Sn❄️wflake (U21889)
Beware the snakes Chronic.

That’s all I have to say about that.
Does Chronic work at a zoo?

posted on 12/3/19

Told my Mrs and family as soon as I joined.

I think the first bemused look I got was when I announced I was off up the road to have a night out with people I'd met on the internet

One of the best things I've ever done as got some great mates from on here and there's always someone to head for a beer when I'm at the game.

We've had epic nights out and a few of us meet up on European trips.

comment by MKspur (U9129)

Same with my partner. Always moaning I’m on “that stupid forum” again

posted on 12/3/19

Wife defo knows & thinks its stupid. Easy to use at work as its the middle of the night & the 2 guys I work with, work for me so nobody watching...It does get a bit addictive though

posted on 12/3/19

comment by MKspur (U9129)
Same with my partner. Always moaning I’m on “that stupid forum” again

"Yer mates again?"

comment by Phenom (U20037)

posted on 12/3/19

no one knows what this is i know

ja606 is for weirdos.

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Hulk's little brother Yoda (U1250)
My wife knows and thats it. She thinks its dumb.

Does she call you Hulk?

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Cornelius Oofterom (U15867)
ja606 is for weirdos.

Quite

Met some good ppl thanks to JA606

posted on 12/3/19

A few mates know I post on here but have never given it a go as they "don't like the look of it".

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Met some good ppl thanks to JA606

This

posted on 12/3/19

Does your boss know you post on here?

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Met some good ppl thanks to JA606

This
Take it you have met Zach, Gingernuts? He’s mentioned the Glasgow meet ups a few times, they sound facking epic

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Cornelius Oofterom (U15867)
Does your boss know you post on here?
My boss knew of JA at my last place yeah. Didn’t know the name of it but knew I went on a forum as there would be periods where I’d be sat at my desk in tears of laughter. Told her there and then what it was. She didn’t give a crap tbf. I was still getting my work done plus she was always killing time on the internet herself.

posted on 12/3/19

every time spurs lose and she sees me furiously tapping away at the keyboard with a face like thunder she says "are you on the Spurs forum again?"
———————————————————————
Was wondering if this was you ?

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
comment by Hulk's little brother Yoda (U1250)
My wife knows and thats it. She thinks its dumb.

Does she call you Hulk?
Nah, she calls me Feck off and mind the kids

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Raptor✡ (U1071)
Met some good ppl thanks to JA606

This

One of the soundest mate.

Me, him, JFK, Ghod and NNH were the first lot to meet up in the Bier Kellar.

Bizarre at first but what a night

Must be about 7 years ago or something and we meet up at least twice a year as a big group and also for a charity football match for the kids hospital in Glasgow.

Occasionally a few of us meet at games and in Europe. Some great mates from both sides and the nights out are legendary

Everything and anything goes.

posted on 12/3/19

Surprised if most people tell anyone, given this place is like a playground at times - hardly behaviour that you want to publicise.

Ging.

We are the world.

We are the weirdos.😎

posted on 12/3/19

comment by Winston (U16525)
Says the company CEO camped on here 24/7

comment by Spurtle (U1608)

posted on 12/3/19

I know my cat does. I've got her to chase the cursor over the white background.