Come on Ole....

posted on 13/6/19

Deadinthehead still polluting the board I see.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by it was hippo the whole time! it was a trick! -... (U1301)
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by it was hippo the whole time! it was a trick! - formerly definitely not hippo. (U1301)
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Glazers_Out (SE85) (U21241)
comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
Also if Wolves don't dramatically improve their results v bottom 10 then there is no hope of a top 4 finish.

Wolves play well v top half teams who control the ball and take the game to them, they struggle badly to be the dominant team and break teams down, last seasons results more then prove this to be true.

Also horrible set of fans, the dopes were signing a version of "allez Allez Allez" at anfield last day of the season, then, and I still can't believe they did this, sang "whrre's your famous atmosphere" immediatley after singing a song they stole from Liverpool

Didn't you steal it first?

Allez Allez Allez is French. Surely that's sung in France somewhere. Also why the hell do you sing French words? Hardly got a huge French connection. German Manager, Yank owners and not many French players I can think of.
there is literally a youtube video of the scouser who stole it, saying how he saw porto fans and thought he would have it for himself.
The well known french speaking Porto fans.

at 0:27. I await your apology.
I could show you a video of Liverpool fans signing it.

Because porto fans sang it, does not mean they were first too. Happy to help
the video is of the liverpool fan who wrote the liverpool version talking about how he saw porto fans singing it first
I read the origin when it first came out, it was actually an Italian song. So they stole it from somebody else. This is what happens with all songs.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)
comment by kneerash-23 Cara Gold (U6876)
comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)
comment by Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)

-------------------------

Your fellow dipper Deadinthehead thinks that by signing championship players we will start getting the parachute payments so we might have a chance this time round.

Touched a nerve that it stuck with you and you still have to moan about it.

Eh? Your silly comment was reproduced for comedic effect.
What is the relevance to my original comment about wolves and their inability to break teams who sit in down?

jesus wept
Still see no relevance here mate, I was talking specifically about wolves v bottom 10 sides, how does united signing championship players have any relevance?

Happy to say I was stupid if you make sense in a reply to me

posted on 13/6/19

Deadinthehead made the suggestion that if we sign championship players, United will fall to a poor position in the league.

By becoming a poor Prem/Championship team, we would probably do better against Wolves. Because, the onus would be on them to have the ball and break us down etc etc.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted on 13/6/19

Makes sense to me, however weird it is.

Expecting Rashbro to say he's stupid now.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)

OK mate, makes zero sense to join that to that really, if you wanted to have a pop at Redin just have a pop at him

comment by Mike (U1170)
Makes sense to me, however weird it is.

Expecting Rashbro to say he's stupid now.
Nah it makes zero sense really, I'd call myself stupid no problem, not for this though.

I feel used in a fight I've nothing to do with.

posted on 13/6/19

It makes sense to Mike, who has intellect.

So there must be an IQ threshold in order to understand my point, I apologise for not considering that.

posted on 13/6/19

Nah mate, it's extremley lose at best, firstly you don't mention the fact that it's relating to united maybe beating Wolves, yu just bang on about united signing championship players and parachute payments. It also expects me to have read the comment you refer to which I haden't.

Starws and Clutching a bit here, it's cool though I get you were having a pop at someone else and needed a way to do it, I'm happy to assist

posted on 13/6/19

I feel used in a fight I've nothing to do with.

...................

That is where a lot of your posters fall down. You allow the eff wits of your board to drag you with them. Hoody has been very guilty of this quite bit lately.

I think it is where the United board differs from most of the others. We don't allow our dimwits an easy ride.

comment by Mike (U1170)

posted on 13/6/19

Yeah ewe need 2 b more smart Rashbro.

posted on 13/6/19

Maye I do Mike, maybe I do.

But also people need to actually say what they mean and not assume.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by Vidicschin (U3584)
I feel used in a fight I've nothing to do with.

...................

There was little to no connection between what I said and the reply, this is clear, also had no idea what the original argument between the two was, context is important if one is to be so vague.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by Vidicschin (U3584)
It's great to see new rivalries develop, United and Wolves battling it put for sixth place, will surely be one of the best battles of the coming season.

................

It will be good to watch for sure, unlike watching you fall to City again.
Using City as a stick to beat other teams with.. how the mighty have fallen.

posted on 13/6/19

comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)

Well, if you do sign players that have played in the championship last season, and not those involved in the play offs either, what level do you think they will perform to?

posted on 13/6/19

comment by Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)

A level to which we can actually beat Wolves.

--------------------

Dnt worry 2 much abut it m8 I get that u don't get it.

posted on 13/6/19

Using City as a stick to beat other teams with.. how the mighty have fallen.

..............

Well, obviously you cretin, we have fallen to 6th.

posted on 13/6/19

I'm not mate, there was little to get really.

posted on 14/6/19

comment by Cinciwolf---- jealous little scottish to$$er (U11551)
Looks like we will be six points clear of you within the first week

Your team has been figured out. Hopefully your manager freshens things up otherwise relegation is a possibility.