King of Pundits : RESULTS

posted on 22/7/19

i'm in dave. think i finished last for people that got most of their picks in. can only get better.

posted on 22/7/19

comment by montleeds (U18330)

Who'd have thought the top 3 in the Champ would have been the teams that finished 9th, 13th and 14th the season before it. Loads had Stoke and Boro as top 2.

posted on 22/7/19

I’m in

posted on 22/7/19

I'm in.

posted on 23/7/19

Me too

posted on 23/7/19

Yes please.

posted on 23/7/19

comment by 🏆🏆🏆 Trent Wijrigi 🏆🏆🏆 (U2114)
Yes please.
Welcome to KOP. As a new player it may seem a bit involved but you will soon pick up the idea of bonus points.

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 24/7/19

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 24/7/19

Penshaw, just drop me a message when you want the threads bumped. If you have issues editing the article let me know. I may have tagged to many teams, cant remember what the limit is.

posted on 24/7/19

comment by Penshawdave (U1894)
comment by 🏆🏆🏆 Trent Wijrigi 🏆🏆🏆 (U2114)
Yes please.
Cheers Dave. I used to play, but haven't for a couple of seasons. I've just changed my name from Anfield RAP

posted on 24/7/19

comment by 🏆🏆🏆 Trent Wijrigi 🏆🏆🏆 (U2114)
comment by Penshawdave (U1894)
comment by 🏆🏆🏆 Trent Wijrigi 🏆🏆🏆 (U2114)
Yes please.
I remember the name. Hope you enjoy it. Good luck

posted on 24/7/19

If I'm breathing I'm in 😳
What else am I going todo all winter
🤔🙄🤦‍♂️

posted on 24/7/19

Welcome Dublin. Hope the weather is not to bad for you these days. Take care and get some serious studying done.

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 24/7/19

Penshaw apologies I also accidentally boosted that thread. Can you complain about the thread you want deleted?

posted on 24/7/19

I think any competition needs the reigning champion so i am in

posted on 25/7/19

In again pls

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 25/7/19

I'm in

posted on 25/7/19

comment by Admin1 (U1)
posted 1 day ago

Comment Deleted by Site Moderat
......................
ban this wum admin

posted on 25/7/19

comment by Cinciwolf---- jealous little scottish to$$er (U11551)
I think any competition needs the reigning champion so i am in
and needs the champion in waiting...Let's get in

posted on 25/7/19

Go to it more spurs. Cinci is getting a bigger hat to fit.

comment by sandy (U20567)

posted on 25/7/19

I am in again Penshawdave, my improved form last season could see me have a stab at the title this season.

posted on 25/7/19

Yes please PSD 👍

comment by Eric (U22197)

posted on 25/7/19

I'm in.

posted on 25/7/19

comment by Penshawdave (U1894)
Go to it more spurs. Cinci is getting a bigger hat to fit.
Will do I'll go through the rules and regulations, and then I'll be good to go

posted on 25/7/19

Hello, got a spanner in the works which might rule me out, unless I am being a Rodney and missed something obvious?

Please put your SHORT team name at the top of your entry(up to 10 characters only)
You team name must be identified in your USER NAME for ease of identification.

No Spurs (or More!) in the name...Can I still enter?