Tranmere Rovers v Bolton Wanderers

posted 4 weeks ago

Comment deleted by Article Creator

posted 4 weeks ago

It's a miracle. Otzhumer after being ruled out with a long term injury at Bolton started tonight for Charlton.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

All we have at the moment is another court date looming I don't suppose we can expect a sale of anything until then can we.
Perhaps today they'll confirm this weekends game is definitely going ahead then again isn't this the sort of day when the EFL come out with something like a another push to get it sorted.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

Ozhumermay was probably protecting himself from picking up an injury. He had more than likely been adviced that he would get his move, so he looked after himself.

The EFL is powerless to get matters of the sale moving. Lawyers will decide if and when it can proceed. They might as well just keep quiet and let matters drag on at a snail's pace.

It looking like a long process.

posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago

A long process it is, but time is fast running out. A little over a week to get some loan players in, although we could still get some out of contract over 40something in, but will Jimmy get the nod to sign them?

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

I think its got to be build your own teams using the youth setup up topped up with a few older cheap heads these days.
First we have to stop this love in with the courts how much has that cost since the two sets of admins arrived.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

If only it was so easy as to stop the court cases. There is not a lot you can do if Bassini gets permission to carry on with his court case.

As I see it, we are all peed off with the delays but neither the administrators nor FV can be blamed for the mess we are in. Anderson signed a deal with Bassini and it remains to be seen which party is in the wrong. In the meantime like anyone buying a business, FV has to protect its interests from any possible future legal action and loss of assets that they seek to buy in good faith. Until that is resolved, I doubt that the deal is going anywhere.

Regarding appointing a new manager or signing new players is concerned, nothing can be done until such time as the aforementioned problems are resolved.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Well said 👏👏👏

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

And then Parky puts is C.V.in the Beano.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Taken from Bassini's publisher The Jewish Telegraph

Laurence Bassini is claiming that the English Football League has asked the Premier League to thwart his takeover of Bolton Wanderers Official.
He says they want confirmation from the Premier League that he cannot borrow money from West Ham United co-owner David Sullivan to buy the club.
He alleges: "This was never investigated or mentioned in April when I received confirmation from Shaun Harvey that I was able to buy the club with funding from David Sullivan.
"I believe the Football League have taken this step as they wish to stop me from buying the club, despite it becoming apparent that I am the only person ready and able to take over the club.
"I have established alternative sources of funding and I will not let the Football League’s efforts dissuade me.
"I now have £30 million of funding ready to invest into the club which will pay all creditors in full.
"The administrators continue to ignore my statements and I publicly call on them to engage with me so I can show them the full details of my takeover which will be of more benefit to the club, fans and creditors than the deal put forward by Football Ventures."

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Everyone is ignoring bassini now. He's a complete madman with as much chance of taking Bolton over than I have of being the next pope.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Is Benny short for Benedict? Need to know before I decide whether to place a bet

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

comment by Isaac Hunt (Just like Them) (U2586)
Taken from Bassini's publisher The Jewish Telegraph

How will borrowing £30,000,000 enable the club to flourish and indeed survive? Bassini says he will pay off all debt in full, just how much will be left out of the money if and when he does that? Then he would need to have a structured repayment plan and payout money for his proposed plan of leasing the ground and facilities. That's before the cost of actually running the club and investing in new players.

We all saw what happened when Holdsworth borrowed £5,000,000. He didn't last two minutes before he had to bring in Anderson, another individual who either didn't have enough cash to bankroll the club or just wasn't prepared to spend enough cash to keep the club functioning in a solvent manner. We are now suffering the effect of the actions of those two individuals.

We don't know Bassini's full plan but it doesn't take a genius to realise that borrowing £30,000,000 to buy and to try and run a football club is a disastrous idea.

I think that there has to be an ulterior motive and in my opinion, it would not be in the best interest of BWFC.

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Ben Cartwright. A teacher called me that and it stuck, twice.

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Swie don't worry about bassini anymore. Forget him he's gone. Might yet come out ranting again but that's it.

posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Might risk a double on you for Pope Ben and Bassini to get the Chief Rabbi gig.

So, it looks as if Bassini could raise the cash to "leverage" his takeover, but league rules don't allow him to be in effect a puppet of the West Ham mob, because it breaches double ownership regs? Something like that?