In The Press Today.. Eriksen for Dybala Rej

I call bs

comment by Sem (U9729)

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Desperate Dier-Bring me Ndombele (U6468)
I call bs
what can Bob Saget do to help?

posted on 20/8/19

would make no sense to reject this deal unless as reported it came down to the image rights

comment by Sem (U9729)
comment by Desperate Dier-Bring me Ndombele (U6468)
I call bs
what can Bob Saget do to help?
Everything

posted on 20/8/19

Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.
Yeah sure

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Desperate Dier-Bring me Ndombele (U6468)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.
Yeah sure

Do a bit of research bud

No way this is true

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
comment by Desperate Dier-Bring me Ndombele (U6468)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.
Yeah sure

Do a bit of research bud
I prefer that you send me a link.

posted on 20/8/19

I'd like to be taller but there we go.

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Diamondlights (U20501)
it did come down to image rights mate Pablo had a mental IMAGE of himself playing in a toilet bowl and got RIGHT outta there :P :D

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
I'd like to be taller but there we go.
I am almost 5ft tall.

posted on 20/8/19

I'm 5ft 10 so in your face little man.

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
I'm 5ft 10 so in your face little man.

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY

posted on 20/8/19

Lots of press saying his even refusing to discuss a new contract . Combover caasssnt.

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Edward Elizabeth Hitler. (U14393)
The press are just speculating.

posted on 20/8/19

Why would he sign when window isn't even closed?

comment by Sem (U9729)

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Boss By Hugo (U18550)
Why would he sign when window isn't even closed?
why would he sign even if the window closes?

he has the opportunity to then pick his destination next summer wit ha fack load of signing on bonus

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
I'd like to be taller but there we go.
Obsessed with Spurs 👍

posted on 20/8/19

Eriksen is dead to me now. DEAD TO ME.

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.
This was underappreciated

posted on 20/8/19

Buying bs from the daily fail now?
😂

posted on 20/8/19

comment by Christopher (U20930)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
Daily Mail has strong links to Dybala's grandfather.
This was underappreciated