I'll go First

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 1/9/19

Davis was Rangers best player.

He’s a classy footballer.

posted on 1/9/19

comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
Eddy is different gravy tho he is going to the top.You Just know he is too good for this league like Dembele,VVD, etc
I agree. He's a different player to Dembele. I said earlier that I think him and Morelos would be an amazing partnership. Edouards link up play is his greatest quality. He's also a fine finisher. But those style of strikers compliment each other amazingly. Perhaps in days of old tho
______________________________

He's really impressed me this season he has completely gone to a whole new level and the level he was at last season was incredible.We do truly have a great player on our hands and as someone said already we just have to enjoy him while he is here because it wont be for too long

posted on 1/9/19

comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)
Callum McGregor was pivotal to your midfield. Wtf don't you play him and Ntcham together?
Ntcham was poor last year. Him and Christie play similar positions, and no way is Christie getting dropped. Nice problem to have.

Btw, kudos to Ntcham for getting his head down and working to get his move, instead of just moaning about it
Christie is a good player. But much like James Forrest you can't imagine him playing for a top CL team. Ntcham has that potential. As much as Ivan doesn't rate him there is a reason Porto wanted him

NNH (U10730)

Jordan Jones is up the hospital on crutches btw, suspected fracture

posted on 1/9/19

comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)
comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 1/9/19

comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

That's our biggest dilema, Ntcham hasn't looked as goodt when he drops back into the midfield, i'd still prefer we tried to make it work with McGregor Ntcham and Christie on scansion, I like Brown and don't think he's done but he could do with a rest now and again.

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 1/9/19

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)
comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

That's our biggest dilema, Ntcham hasn't looked as goodt when he drops back into the midfield, i'd still prefer we tried to make it work with McGregor Ntcham and Christie on scansion*, I like Brown and don't think he's done but he could do with a rest now and again.
on occasion*

posted on 1/9/19

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
______________________________

I love Morelos and think he is a great player with great potential. But there is a reason one cost £1m from Helsinki and the other cost £9m from PSG.

People are quick to judge why clubs don't bid for both of those players. But another year of development is imperative at clubs like Rangers and Celtic before moving on.

Eduard looks ready for that move now and another year with Rangers will send Morelos in the same way

ntchams a number 10.

wouldnt have him in the cm role.

well done to Boli btw, thought he put in some shift

posted on 1/9/19

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
ntchams a number 10.

wouldnt have him in the cm role.

well done to Boli btw, thought he put in some shift
Mentioned that earlier about Boli. Played really well. There's hope yet

posted on 1/9/19

Be interesting to see how Rogic gets into the team, what's the story with the Taylor signing has all went very quiet?

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 1/9/19

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
ntchams a number 10.

wouldnt have him in the cm role.

well done to Boli btw, thought he put in some shift
That's the problem, Christie is flying and is looking like a better goal threat than Ntcham, we could rotate or just use Ntcham from the bench but that feels like a waste to me, so i'd give him a go in Brown place for a game or 2, I think his game is more suited to that than Christie's.

Boli had his best game, hopefully this will be the match that finally settles his nerves and he can show us what he's got..

posted on 1/9/19

comment by GTB, I like big bouncing smack your face titties (U14017)
Maybe having second thoughts after seeing have might not be a certain starter after all

posted on 1/9/19

comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
______________________________

___________________________________________
Aye i feel like Edouard can walk into a lot of european teams right now and be the main man,he's that good.Cool as a cucumber.That's why he has 5 goals in 7 old firm games.Morelos is a very good player and has a lot of potential but he's not in Edouards League imho.

posted on 1/9/19

Gerrard was fairly critical of Jones, I don't think he will be in the rangers team for a while 🤔

comment by lauders (U9757)

Not pleased with my new name tbh

posted on 1/9/19

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
comment by My gran breast feeds me (U10045)

comment by The Timinator (U9180)
______________________________

___________________________________________
No cvnt had better come sniffing tomorrow or in January 😡

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 1/9/19

comment by GTB, I like big bouncing smack your face titti... (U14017)
Should be looking at an extra 2 match ban for me anyway, that's violent conduct anyday of the week, the comparison to McGregor's tackle is very far fetched, Callum's was a slightly late attempt on the ball that should have been a yellow, the other was a frustrated attempt to hurt a opposition player.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 1/9/19

Tell you something, £1.3 million for El Hammed is daylight robbery.

Kants as good a centre half as he is a full back

Absolute beast of a guy, bet he’s some ride anaw

posted on 1/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)
Not pleased with my new name tbh
That you lauders 😂

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 1/9/19

The Taylor deal is being held up by Calvin Miller, he’s after a move down south but Killie want him as part of the deal. Hendry’s agreed the loan deal.

Only paying Killie £1.5 million too so it’s a decent deal.

posted on 1/9/19

No cvnt had better come sniffing tomorrow or in January
_______________________________________
We sell him tomorrow and i'm visiting Lawwells house and giving him a swift big boot in the baws

comment by NNH (U10730)
Tell you something, £1.3 million for El Hammed is daylight robbery.

Kants as good a centre half as he is a full back

Absolute beast of a guy, bet he’s some ride anaw
He was superb. From day one. Could be a steal.

hamed was superb

bitton was my motm though, his composure is frightening

comment by NNH (U10730)