Scott Brown video

posted on 3/9/19

comment by GTB, I like big bouncing smack your face titti... (U14017)
comment by Zachsda(The Ulcer Gazelle) (U1850)
Other than brown belting him I think others should stop wi the physical stuff
He’s an absolute cretin and what he said was both bad and decidedly stupid
I just don’t like trial by internet
Deserves something just not sure it merits the consequences of trial by internet

Probably not to be fair Zac but still 😡
Oh I know it’s awful
It’s just nowadays we have trial by you tube etc and sometimes the punishment is hard
I’m not excusing the clown and I’d like our club to address it with an apology to Brown
$hite like that’s just wrong
As someone said Brown could have reacted

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 3/9/19

It’s the cold and callous way he said it that gave me shivers so how must Brown have felt.

I don’t understand how some people can think this is remotely funny or acceptable to say.

posted on 3/9/19

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm so... (U4388)
I've said a lotta stupid sheite when drunk or angry and something that base and cruel wouldn't even have been registered or said, I honestly wonder what enjoyment or frission the guy got from it? A horrible wee coont nae doubt
Exactly. The thought wouldn't even cross any decent person's mind to say something so crass.

posted on 3/9/19

Zach, had Brown reacted we wouldn't be discussing the pr!k. It would be all about Brown losing the plot.
The look of absolute disgust on Brown's face was enough.

It was a wtf face
Admirable restraint to be fair
He’s still a phannie just not a deserve that nonsense phannie
I’d imagine the perpetrator ain’t feeling to clever now

posted on 3/9/19

comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)

Scott Brown was happy, so he wanted to say something that would take that happiness away.

Hobo, most likely?

posted on 3/9/19

comment by Drunken Hobo (U7360)
comment by Insufferable-Piffle, just in case, I'm sorry! (U4388)

"I do" usually does it.

It's a really ugly side to human nature this. I have no doubt things like this are said to Celtic and Rangers players alike much more frequently than are recorded or reported.

posted on 3/9/19

guys a vile piece of schit quite frankly.

why is this ok to some people

why is "mind the steps" and "paedos" acceptable talk?

they are just the worst people.

posted on 3/9/19

Just seen the video. I accidentally had my sound down at the time - probably from the last time I used this PC.

Didn't need sound. The look on Scott Brown's face is heartbreaking. Sadness and disbelief and disgust rolled into one.

posted on 3/9/19

Pond life like this in every support....inadequate human beings

posted on 3/9/19

The culprit has apparently been identified and his pic and name are doing the rounds on social media.

Hope it's the right guy - would hate to see an innocent getting the blame for that.

comment by atheist (U2783)

posted on 3/9/19

"The look on Scott Brown's face is heartbreaking. Sadness and disbelief and disgust rolled into one."

That's what I thought as well. Pointy, very sad indeed.

posted on 3/9/19

Just saw the video and it's vile. Even Brown was shocked and I bet he gets dogs abuse from Rangers fans.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 3/9/19

The fortunate thing is Broony is well used to this type of crap and can walk away.

The unfortunate thing is Broony is well used to this type of crap and did walk away.

posted on 3/9/19

Read on one link that Rangers have banned him for life, no confirmation and it was only one link?

A few other bams aside he'll get it tight from most folk anyway

posted on 3/9/19

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)

I know
A look we know so well but not in this context
It was a ffs seriously face

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 3/9/19

Can’t believe it, the boy who allegedly did it stays round the corner from me.

He’s a flucking rocket, absolute ned. Still gets flucking shout outs on the GBX.

comment by lauders (U9757)

comment by NNH (U10730)
Can’t believe it, the boy who allegedly did it stays round the corner from me.

Aye?

I reckon he'll get his baws kicked too

comment by NNH (U10730)

Aye, lives just round from the Erskine Bridge

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 3/9/19

comment by atheist (U2783)

That's what I thought as well. Pointy, very sad indeed.
He was at a family spa retreat I was at a few years ago. Took time out to play football with lots of kids and families in the sports hall absolute gentleman in the flesh. It's horrible to hear of that kind of hassle, but I suspect it's sadly part of the territory for professional footballers or celebrities. I'm sure last year or two a footballer was getting trolled about his wife or girlfriend having a stillbirth. It transcends all form of decency.

comment by BB (U13430)

Harry Arter I think A1

posted on 3/9/19

Don't even know where to start on this type of thing

Disgusting thing to say to someone . What is the punishment for this kind of thing ? I don't think a football ban equates ...for me this is something outwith football

NNH (U10730)