Scott Brown video

posted on 3/9/19

Agree with Zach.

If Broonie could control himself as he did (and better that I could have), then no one else has any right to deny or undermine that act of dignity by thinking it's about them and justifying their self-aggrandising act of violence.

Some daft fvck probably will though. Then go down for it. Too many fvckheads around.

67 (U9258)

Hope he gets his c#nt kicked in.

nah, just a young daft boy, hope he learns a big lesson from it.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by CelticTornado (U4316)
posted 9 hours, 1 minute ago
comment by Leon💀 (U3432)
NNH (U10730)

Aye, lives just round from the Erskine Bridge

am no far from u, fancy a bummin
I'm just a drive away

posted on 4/9/19

Sickening,I hope the cant gets whats coming to him,theres football banter and then theres this,sub human to say something like that.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Bluebell (U7064)

Sounds like Rangers have already banned him. I don`t advocate violence against this sort of "person". They should be shunned. One stupid, sick comment and he can`t go see his team again. That`ll hurt.

posted on 4/9/19

Truly awful, only seen it last night but there is no excuse for that. Police should have lifted him for that.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

He was boasting on Facebook last night that he’ll be there at the Feyenoord game.

posted on 4/9/19

Hope he`s in the Feyenoord end kitted out in an Ajax strip the pwick.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

The amount of boys I know from both sides that want to kick his heed in already is through the roof.

His burd is pregnant as well and I feel for her having to see all of this.

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by Bluebell (U7064)

Sounds like Rangers have already banned him.I don`t advocate violence against this sort of "person". They should be shunned. One stupid, sick comment and he can`t go see his team again. That`ll hurt.
I'd certainly advocate a bit of violence.

Corporal punishment can still be effective, a smack in the mouth when you're out of order can be a very effective lesson.

posted on 4/9/19

Guy is a fvcking lowlife and an idiot, and will be shiiting himself no doubt.

As will his pregnant girlfriend, which is horrible.

If Rangers have banned him, then well done to them, and let's just leave it at that.

posted on 4/9/19

Hb yeh lift him and think about what for later. Don’t advocate the boy getting hit either - though it would be tempting!

posted on 4/9/19

Not sure bad taste is a crime.Maybe the catch all breach law.
That said I think he's had plenty for what he done, odious as it was.He will regret it for many years i'd imagine.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 4/9/19

Think the police did well moving in on him straight away and moving him on. Don’t know if they could have done anything else.

Waiting behind so long after a defeat to your rivals to dish out abuse shows what kind of person he is.

He’s just a low life, and these folk are better ignored than engaged with. They’re beyond help.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Zachsda(The Ulcer Gazelle) (U1850)
Not sure bad taste is a crime.Maybe the catch all breach law.

What he said isn't a crime though the context might have been construed as a BOTP? Doesn't sound like that would faze him and plod knows it?

posted on 4/9/19

I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.
Most every slap I’ve had has been deserved and I like to think every one made me slightly less of a bell.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.
I have said many inappropriate things over the years.Don't remember saying anything as hateful though.Still think the "trial" by tinternet is a worry

Yeah, there is that.
When I was a young tat I got my punishment at the time. Much simpler.

posted on 4/9/19

See the boy has been ‘charged’ and referred to some rehab type order. Only 15 !! Kind of explains a wee bit - a kid - hope no-one takes it further.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 4/9/19

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook
That's why i hate it.Trial and sentence by internet

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook

very dangerous game that.

mob out in force there.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

Btw the boy who’s been accused said it was him to pals so this is all a bit mental.

posted on 4/9/19

guilty of being an idiot who thinks that kind of thing is impressive but not deserving of the witch hunt against him.

100

right in the phish flaps