Scott Brown video

posted on 3/9/19

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

67 (U9258)

Hope he gets his c#nt kicked in.

nah, just a young daft boy, hope he learns a big lesson from it.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by CelticTornado (U4316)
posted 9 hours, 1 minute ago
comment by Leon💀 (U3432)
NNH (U10730)

Aye, lives just round from the Erskine Bridge

am no far from u, fancy a bummin
I'm just a drive away

posted on 4/9/19

Sickening,I hope the cant gets whats coming to him,theres football banter and then theres this,sub human to say something like that.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Bluebell (U7064)

Sounds like Rangers have already banned him. I don`t advocate violence against this sort of "person". They should be shunned. One stupid, sick comment and he can`t go see his team again. That`ll hurt.

posted on 4/9/19

Truly awful, only seen it last night but there is no excuse for that. Police should have lifted him for that.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

He was boasting on Facebook last night that he’ll be there at the Feyenoord game.

posted on 4/9/19

Hope he`s in the Feyenoord end kitted out in an Ajax strip the pwick.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

The amount of boys I know from both sides that want to kick his heed in already is through the roof.

His burd is pregnant as well and I feel for her having to see all of this.

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Why the pallaver (U10168)
comment by Bluebell (U7064)

Sounds like Rangers have already banned him.I don`t advocate violence against this sort of "person". They should be shunned. One stupid, sick comment and he can`t go see his team again. That`ll hurt.
I'd certainly advocate a bit of violence.

Corporal punishment can still be effective, a smack in the mouth when you're out of order can be a very effective lesson.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 4/9/19

Hb yeh lift him and think about what for later. Don’t advocate the boy getting hit either - though it would be tempting!

posted on 4/9/19

Not sure bad taste is a crime.Maybe the catch all breach law.
That said I think he's had plenty for what he done, odious as it was.He will regret it for many years i'd imagine.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 4/9/19

Think the police did well moving in on him straight away and moving him on. Don’t know if they could have done anything else.

Waiting behind so long after a defeat to your rivals to dish out abuse shows what kind of person he is.

He’s just a low life, and these folk are better ignored than engaged with. They’re beyond help.

comment by Silver (U6112)

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 4/9/19

I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.
Most every slap I’ve had has been deserved and I like to think every one made me slightly less of a bell.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.

posted on 4/9/19

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.
I have said many inappropriate things over the years.Don't remember saying anything as hateful though.Still think the "trial" by tinternet is a worry

Yeah, there is that.
When I was a young tat I got my punishment at the time. Much simpler.

posted on 4/9/19

See the boy has been ‘charged’ and referred to some rehab type order. Only 15 !! Kind of explains a wee bit - a kid - hope no-one takes it further.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 4/9/19

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook
That's why i hate it.Trial and sentence by internet

posted on 4/9/19

comment by timmy(c) (U9757)

Looks like everyone had the wrong guy.
Fvckin Facebook

very dangerous game that.

mob out in force there.

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 4/9/19

Btw the boy who’s been accused said it was him to pals so this is all a bit mental.

posted on 4/9/19

guilty of being an idiot who thinks that kind of thing is impressive but not deserving of the witch hunt against him.

100

right in the phish flaps