Scott Brown video

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.
Most every slap I’ve had has been deserved and I like to think every one made me slightly less of a bell.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.
My point exactly, consequences shape future behaviour, a bit of abuse on twitter might do the job, but if I heard he got a kicking as a result of his actions I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him.

posted on 4/9/19

Why kid on you would do it when you never thats as bad fs

posted on 4/9/19

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.
The guy was innocent...........

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)
comment by PointyBirds (U21890)
I’ll be honest, most young guys deserve a bat in the mouth from time to time.

So you can only imagine how big a bell I must have been when I was younger.
The guy was innocent...........
Who?

I don't know anything about the guy that did or didn't do it, I'm talking about whoever did it.

15 whit a wee Fannnnnie

posted on 4/9/19

Btw the boy who’s been accused said it was him to pals so this is all a bit mental.
-------------------------------------------
Absolutely crackers - inviting that sort of notoriety unnecessarily. Especially with a pregnant girlfriend. Fud of the highest order. Only thing I can think of in potential mitigation was IF he knew the lad involved and was trying to take the heat off him in some misplaced act of self-sacrifice?

As to the youngster - we'll he'll be dealt with by law, and hopefully learn what he's done and why it is so despicable. Immature nasty wee idiot he is, though I know I can look back on one or two things I did as a youngster with a fair degree of shame now, yet was too immature to give much credence to it then. Hopefully he will learn from it and mature a wee bit.

Just as well nobody gave that guy that didn't actually do it the "deserved" hiding. Maybe the fact it was a kid of 15 stayed Broonie's hand anaw. His self control is to be applauded.

Broooooooooooony !

comment by Silver (U6112)

Fannny

I’m just following Duke’s lead and seeing how many n’s are needed to fool the filter?

f@nny

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 4/9/19

I was just seeing which fannny took the least strokes

posted on 4/9/19

imo they prefer multiple strokes but if you can do it in 3 your a better man than me

comment by atheist (U2783)

v-v-v-vaj talking

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 4/9/19

comment by atheist (U2783)
v-v-v-vaj talking
Ah, the infamous fannny fart?

I remember as a 16 or 17yo having the pash ripped right out me by two older colleagues in the pub because I couldn't be sure that a fannny fart was a real phenomenon. Bassas

atheist (U2783)

v-v-v-vaj talking

saturday night beaver

comment by Leon💀 (U3432)
atheist (U2783)

v-v-v-vaj talking

saturday night beaver

Crease.

comment by Silver (U6112)

Olivia

how deep is your muff

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 5/9/19

Well done Rangers on their apology. Not their fault and we all have our morons, but they did a good thing there on behalf of their club and their many decent fans who were appaled by this sorry episode from one young tw@t being a prck.