Monaco were in for Edouard?

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 8/9/19

Before anyone says heed, I know it is a few days old but saw no reference to it on here?

posted on 8/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
Good man, Silver. You are another in a very long line of imposters posting stale news on JA πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 8/9/19

comment by MaHeed'sNippin aka I’m the competent Wullie Collum (U3633)
comment by Silver (U6112)
I’m sure the young whippersnappers have all sorts of social media alerts soon as stuff is published leaving us auld yin’s in the dirt news wise. When they get to our age they will realise life is too short to be staring at your phone all day long.

True story, the republic bier Halle opened that street bar in Gordon street because the young uns wouldn’t go in because there was no phone signal down in there.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 8/9/19

Aye I read this a few days ago.
Was surprised he was initially keen then told them to bolt when they had fitted flirted back and forth.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 8/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by MaHeed'sNippin aka I’m the competent Wullie Collum (U3633)
comment by Silver (U6112)

But they put a big beer garden outside where I sit on my phone

posted on 8/9/19

Monaco can take themselves tae fack.............

how much were they offering

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 8/9/19

I get it. Everyone has a price. Say it was £25m? It isn’t the selling price that is the issue. It is the fannnying around until the window closes to add what could have been added when it opened.

posted on 8/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by MaHeed'sNippin aka I’m the competent Wullie Collum (U3633)
comment by Silver (U6112)

Meant to tell you on Friday

Hi Heed

Eddy's value is north of £30M.
His composure is top class and he's getting better in every way.

He'll be with us for this season then a big offer will come in and he'll be gone.

posted on 8/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
You're even slower than heed..

You shall be known as Tails from now on

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 8/9/19

I never saw it on here. Hard week. Might have missed it? Beats the tedium of internationals.

posted on 8/9/19

If we're being honest, he's going to leave sooner or later. He's too good for Scottish football.

I just hope we hold on to him as long as possible. As long as he doesn't throw a hissy fit like Ntcham he'll be wished well and thanked for his service.

Silver (U6112)

ah silver, so the three nnn's works

fannnying

posted on 8/9/19

Bunch of fannnies with big titties

posted on 8/9/19

Due respect to Monaco but Eddie can aim his sights higher than them. They play in front of one man and his dog.....

Let's enjoy Eddie for this season and maybe next year's qualifiers. KT's Scottish transfer record will be threatened.

posted on 8/9/19

I see the DR managed to find someone to say Morelos is better than Eddy. Desperate stuff.

posted on 8/9/19

Why anyone ever even looks at that scheidt, I'll never know

posted on 8/9/19

comment by Irvine No5* (U1006)

Was it Dave King..?