Football Racism

posted on 16/9/19

comment by JukeboxJunkie (U10162)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
For example I am currently eating a packet of fruit gums in the office. I may have said too loudly that there are too many blacks and that I hate the blacks. Is that fruit gum racism or do you take into account the fruit gum context?

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Even if you're losing at checkers and you're whites
Black fruit Patelles

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 16/9/19

comment by Zico♡ (U21900)
comment by JukeboxJunkie (U10162)
comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by Lexballielegend (U8325)
I'm out in Glasgow, well done lauders out and proud

I never saw the fabled red jacket, but this is how I've always imagined it in my head 😂

A red leather jacket.
Elephant balls to wear that btw.
I believe the antibiotics solved that?

Garish is underselling it

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?
No, but others may. I don't dislike them because of their colour you see. Others may not believe that that is the case though.

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?
it's like singing "we all live in a yellow submarine" but not actually living in a yellow submarine?

what sort of pash is being spouted about fruit gums

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?
You're mixing up colour and race.

I guess you're trying to show that all racism is racism and the context is irrelevant. Is that your point?

Let's take the football authorities for example
Do you really expect them to do anything about racism in cricket? I don't but I do expect them to try to do something about Football Racism.

posted on 16/9/19

comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?

what sort of pash is being spouted about fruit gums
He's dealing in a difficult subject and often gets confused. A bit like last night when he got his head handed to him on a platter by the English lads whilst trying to make a joke about 3x0 equalling 3.

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?

what sort of pash is being spouted about fruit gums
Haha Everton have won treble the amount of PL titles as Liverpool. It's mathematically correct

posted on 16/9/19

Going to use that more often actually

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?

what sort of pash is being spouted about fruit gums
it would never be correct because Liverpool has also won the same number of trophies!

posted on 16/9/19

comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by I am Turok - Dinosaur Hunter (U21917)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

I wouldn't have said it outwith the fruit gum context.
Do you actually consider not liking black fruit gums to be racist in any way?

what sort of pash is being spouted about fruit gums

Yes..that's kind of what they were trying to tell him.

posted on 16/9/19

Yeah and Everton have won 3x that many PL titles. arguably 4x.

Actually now that I think about it, it's closer to 5x as many. Prove me wrong

Actually now that I think about it, it's closer to 5x as many. Prove me wrong
You're wrong.

Liverpool have actually won 6 more than Everton

Actually now that I think about it, it's closer to 5x as many. Prove me wrong
You're wrong.

Liverpool have actually won 6 more than Everton
PL titles. Not your old folks tinpot trophy

Actually now that I think about it, it's closer to 5x as many. Prove me wrong
You're wrong.

Liverpool have actually won 6 more than Everton
PL titles. Not your old folks tinpot trophy
no matter what number you multiply by zero both clubs have won the same number of PL trophies

Everton 8x0 = 0
Liverpool 8x0 = 0

see it will always be the same number for both sides until one team actually wins it!

the number will be 0

posted on 16/9/19

Ah so Everton have indeed won 3x as many as Liverpool because 3x0=0 and that's the number Liverpool have won? Thanks for clearing that up.

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)
Aye..eh..have a good evening.

Football Racism?

I'm torn between Guatemala and North Macedonia. Anyways, sounds like a good idea.

comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

what's the difference between racism and football racism?

----

Is it like the difference between an @rse and a smart @rse?

Who knows?

comment by timmy (U14278)

I reckon liverpool will win the league. 3 to 1 at the start of the season

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 16/9/19

Apparently Jim Jefferies has suffered a massive heart attack while playing golf.

posted on 16/9/19

comment by Schrödinger (U9373)
comment by Finlay Robertson (U1734)

what's the difference between racism and football racism?

----

Is it like the difference between an @rse and a smart @rse?

Who knows?
Wish I had thought of that.
I guess that's the difference.

Agree with your sentiments though. His formulaic comedy used to be funny when he was Barry Smith. Since then. Not so much.

Apart from starting to spell Jack Henry wrong when he signed for Celtic. And a couple of other occasions.