Injuries and the next 6 games

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Can't beat it when the games are coming like this.

Arzani in line to make his debut a year on?

comment by NNH (U10730)

He did make his debut last season, that's when he got flucked

One appearance in 13 months after he signed

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Aye in the next 6 games we could really be looking strong in Scotland, EL who knows?

Rangers being our main competition have the same amount of games obviously but don't see domestically where they might slip up, Aberdeen at Ibrox, maybe but cant see it.

I reckon it will be a 3 point gap with both having a trip to Hampden in the pipeline.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

You missed out Connell in injury news

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

I think Connell can be classed as Frimpong, O'Connor etc. mate, not likely to be anywhere near the matchday squads for a few months.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

I would like to see O'Connor being in and around matchdays, we always seem to be a little light at CB and from what the Man U fans are saying we have a player there, they were fuming he was sold.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

they were fuming he was sold.
==================
Good

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Was just tugging your chain, NNH seeing as Lenny had mentioned him in his update.

Would like to see O'Connor too. 6'1" kinda short for a CB but same as Sviatchenko. The leap is more important cf. Rizla Rogic

In O'Connor's own words, “I’m a versatile player, I can play anywhere across the back four or midfield if needed.

"I’d say that I’m a wholehearted defender. I love defending and tackling, but I like to get forward as well.

"First and foremost, though, I am a defender."

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Silver (U6112)

"First and foremost, though, I am a defender."
Add in From me a defending fan and that could be barry comment.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

“My dad’s parents are from Ireland and I represent the Republic at international level. That side of the family are all big Celtic fans, including my dad Joe.
“My dad was a Chelsea fan as well but Celtic were his Scottish team with the Irish connection and he’s excited about the European game at Ibrox.
“He is going to Glasgow for the game along with my mum and brother so that should be a good experience for them.
“Given the fact he’s a Celtic fan he has an extra incentive for his son to beat Rangers.
“My dad always watched Old Firm games and I would watch with him. Even now, when the Old Firm games are on I always watch them because it’s such an intense fixture and there’s always good quality.
Liam Kelly (Feyenoord)

comment by Sjb1888 (U5188)

comment by NNH (U10730)

He did make his debut last season, that's when he got flucked

One appearance in 13 months after he signed
To be fair to him, he looked a real talent in that one and only game.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Wieghorst (U12621)
Liam Kelly (Feyenoord)
Never heard of him.

Celtic and Chelsea is a strange combination though so all we can take from that is his Dad is for the watching.

Good tim name.

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Wieghorst (U12621)
Good tim name.
Oxymoron

Negative

comment by lauders (U9757)

Not at all.

comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday
Pukkie, mcburnie and Kenny mcLean all scored in that league at the weekend I think.
That actually settles it...utter garbage.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday
That actually settles it...utter garbage.
Back to chase a few more off the site?

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday
That actually settles it...utter garbage.
Back to chase a few more off the site?
Yes. That's exactly it. In this case, I'm specifically targeting guys who like pukki mcburnie and McLean. Really hoping to upset them.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday
That actually settles it...utter garbage.
Back to chase a few more off the site?
2 Rangers fans and 1 who played like a Rangers fan in a Celtic shirt

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by HB Fash (U21935)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by lauders (U9757)

EPL
Burds knitting at games.
Give me the spfl anyday
That actually settles it...utter garbage.
Back to chase a few more off the site?
2 Rangers fans and 1 who played like a Rangers fan in a Celtic shirt
I see it more as one ex-Celtic player and a couple of Scottish duds.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Celtic V Hibs reserves closed door game today.

Okoflex, Burt, Mazis, Afolabi start, Arzani on the bench

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Wieghorst (U12621)
Celtic V Hibs reserves closed door game today.

Okoflex, Burt,N azis, Afolabi start, Arzani on the bench
If its no sectarianism its anti semitism eh!!! sakes man

1-1

OKO-FLEX with the goal for Celtic via a pen (10mins left)