Ansu Fati

posted on 18/9/19

Messi got dropped for him so he must be pretty good...

shut it DJ you Fati

posted on 18/9/19

He's let them down one time too many.

posted on 18/9/19

Can't wait for the rotund Barca fans to start getting his name on the back of their shirts

posted on 18/9/19

comment by HB Fash (U21935)

------------

a mate of mine at work calls himself a Barca fan, to be fair he does take his kids to watch them, obsessed with Messi... anyway, he's been telling me how good this guy is... says he's the new Messi

posted on 18/9/19

I was watching the game against Valencia. For a 16 yr old he's great and probably the lift Barca requires after things have been stale for them recently.

posted on 18/9/19

Another Bojan, me thinks.

I mean, he has lifted up the place but the hype should be tempered.

posted on 18/9/19

It's Barca...the kid is already a global name. You can't stop the hype but you can try to stop it from getting to his head.

Boyhood Liverpool fan.

Our 2021/22 attack of Sancho, Mbappe and Fati will be epic.

Hard to see our domination in Europe coming to an end.

posted on 18/9/19

I read he has a clause in his current contract, that he requested himself, that says Liverpool can buy him for £40m at anytime.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)
Yeah, just read that. Hopefully we'll let Barcelona develop him for a couple of years and then bring him in.

He might be able to keep Messi out of the team, but there's no way he replaces Mane.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by The Spanish Italians (U21595)

Fair enough. It just seems to me that the sample size is ridiculously small for people to be going so far overboard. Unless your mate goes to watch their youth divisions, I really doubt he can have watched this kid that much considering he hadn't even made a single appearance for Barça B before his senior team début.

I'd also imagine that he may well have played these early appearances with the carefree abandon of someone who has no pressure riding on him at all. It's going to be interesting to see how he progresses now he's been flung into the spotlight.

posted on 18/9/19

comment by it'sonlyagame (U6426)

comment by The Spanish Italians (U21595)

-------------------

yeah I think he watches the first team on TV, so his opinion is based on that.. I agree with you, lots of hype.. I've litrally just told him about the Liverpool contract situation

posted on 18/9/19

comment by 🏆🏆🏆 Trent Wijrigi 🏆🏆🏆 (U2114)
comment by Michael Edwards FC {Proud owner of the 5 000 000th comment} (U2720)

Hopefully Barca don't renew his contract just so they can persuade him to remove that clause.