Rating Articles

Fvck up Magnum

1 star

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
Fvck up Magnum

1 star
Knew it

Never rated, filtered, complained etc...why bother

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

So you do actually get folk who rate articles but don't comment on them.

I thought folk were making that up!

Maybe it's these lurking types who read but dont actually post , then come on the site after a few years and seem to know everything about everybody and everything that ever happened.

comment by NNH (U10730)

Don’t really do it but will make an exception for this one

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by Lexballielegend (U8325)
Never rated, filtered, complained etc...why bother
Your commitment to the site is laudable Lex.

comment by Magnum (U16400)

comment by NNH (U10730)
Don’t really do it but will make an exception for this one
Back stabbing bassa

comment by lauders (U9757)

Rarely do it

posted on 23/9/19

My commitment have a wee look if your bored and get those Gaelic Games, Fencing and Archery posters telt hardly a peep on their threads

11th July 2014.

Fencing 'what weapon do you use? I use the rapier and hate the foil' wtf

Outstanding article

It should be up for a Pulitzer award or a Grammy

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 23/9/19

Can count on one hand how many articles I’ve rated over the years. Mainly it’ll have been because it’s something fairly sensitive and been well addressed. Only ever filtered one person, but the amount of folk filtering me is growing.

I think three are posters who rate articles depending solely on who the OP is. Why not ask admin for the stats on who rates what, etc. That never causes any issues...

comment by lauders (U9757)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by My POV (U10636)

We got the stats before.
Who have you filtered?

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by My POV (U10636)

We got the stats before.
Who have you filtered?
Did somebody say something?

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by Call Sign: Invictus (U3627)
Outstanding article

It should be up for a Pulitzer award or a Grammy
Cannae beat a grammy

I usually 1 star something if someone has moaned about someone one starring it

posted on 23/9/19

comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
Fvck up Magnum

1 star
Knew it
hahaha your welcome chief !

with you on the dont understand those who fire on and rate it one star but dont comment. Saying that I dont really pay much attention to the the rating

Only 2nd time i have rated an article. You`re welcome

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 23/9/19

Yep just tested the one star. All working as expected.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
Fvck up Magnum

1 star
Knew it
hahaha your welcome chief !

What is funnier on a slow day is sneaking on articles that have only one comment in addition to the OP and giving it 1* so the OP thinks it was the cant that did it!

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
comment by Magnum (U16400)
comment by orange sherbet (U21919)
Fvck up Magnum

1 star
Knew it
hahaha your welcome chief !

Nothing would surprise me on here

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by Zachsda(The Ulcer Gazelle) (U1850)
I usually 1 star something if someone has moaned about someone one starring it
That you just back from Ayr mate?

Some day for it.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 23/9/19

Anyway, full credit to the OP for an original way to celebrate Bisexual Visibility Day.

comment by My POV (U10636)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by My POV (U10636)

We got the stats before.
Who have you filtered?
It was Curly I filtered.

Haven’t seen the stats for a few years though. If memory serves me right, the person who had the most complaints complained about the stats being made public.

Irony.

comment by Magnum (U16400)

posted on 23/9/19

comment by My POV (U10636)
comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by My POV (U10636)

We got the stats before.
Who have you filtered?
It was Curly I filtered.

Irony.
Yes it was.
He also complained about the awards at the Christmas night out iirc.
And about fotw and then accused heed of dropping it because he usually won it (which wasnt true btw)