Racist Heart's Fan

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 26/9/19

Self policing is fine if you're in a group, doing it on your own and sadly it's likely you'll get belted.

Police are also looking into old PLZ1690 from Twitter, now known as number 5 platoon or some other sheidt like that.

Daft kant filmed himself being racist to a group of Pakistani boys playing football over in Penilee.

He's also a grade A grass, done my mate in to his work because he called him an OB

Can see his point were it not for the pot calling kettle black.

posted on 26/9/19

comment by NNH (U10730)

Can see his point were it not for the pot calling kettle black.
Thick kant.
I know a few expecting a wee chap at the door after the protests in Govan

posted on 26/9/19

Seen that clip - just shows how dumb people are that they think filming it and posting it online wont get them done. Fvds

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 26/9/19

comment by lauders (U9757)
comment by NNH (U10730)

Can see his point were it not for the pot calling kettle black.
Thick kant.
I know a few expecting a wee chap at the door after the protests in Govan
I know one as well.

Kant flucked a flare into a open window

posted on 26/9/19

comment by Wieghorst (U12621)
That’s why I always stay behind the camera... if I’m with a mate I always get them to call me paddy

posted on 26/9/19

Boy I know stood at the front with the fleg out

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted on 26/9/19

comment by lauders (U9757)
Boy I know stood at the front with the fleg out

yer man Lloyd Cross was there as well, some buzz that boy.

Wears more Alexander McQueen's than the whole Fiat 500 generation.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 26/9/19

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 26/9/19

comment by NNH (U10730)
comment by lauders (U9757)
Boy I know stood at the front with the fleg out

yer man Lloyd Cross was there as well, some buzz that boy.

Wears more Alexander McQueen's than the whole Fiat 500 generation.

When his top is on

posted on 27/9/19

comment by NNH (U10730)
comment by lauders (U9757)
Boy I know stood at the front with the fleg out

yer man Lloyd Cross was there as well, some buzz that boy.

Wears more Alexander McQueen's than the whole Fiat 500 generation.

It that Brigton's brother?