Disappointing

comment by Greg- (U1192)

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

I'll always remember the shin crunching challenge Carragher made on Nani and you lot were saying he made the most out of it.
Hilarious when it was a straight red challenge all day.

I hope Liverpool's toothless display last night comes back to haunt you in the title race.

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Greg hasn't taken this well. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll climb into the top half at some point.

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Greg- (U1192)
If you guys scored a goal, and you saw for example, Nani fall over like Origi did.... you guys would be calling for him to fack off back to Portugal.
You know its the truth as well.

Origi dived, VAR made the correct decision.

If any of you fat bin dipping scousers play football, you would know that the type of touch that Lindleoff made on Origi would not impede you in any way shape or form, if anything he should've been booked for the pathetic fall.
I think the OP should really be dealing with low lives like this

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Greg- (U1192)
Hilarious when it was a straight red challenge all day.

That’s it, let it all out

posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

comment by Greg- (U1192)
Hilarious when it was a straight red challenge all day.

We'll beat you with ease at Anfield and 4 points from the season against you is just fine. You just concentrate on finishing top half, leave the title challenges and CL dreams to us.