Premier League Player Of The Season

Henderson.

Pogba

Mane or Trent

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Paulpowersleftfoot (U1037)
Pogba
Good shout. I think Harry Maguire runs him close though.

One of

Mane
VVD

But defenders rarely win so probably Mane

Henderson?

Fack off

Personally I think Lundstram has had a great season.

Mane obviously

posted on 21/1/20

Henderson mentioned ahead of him in the OP lol

posted on 21/1/20

I think Henderson has a great chance of the FWA award if he carries on this form.

POTY; KDB and Mane look front runners atm.

YPOTY; TAA

posted on 21/1/20

I dont think many actually understand how good Henderson has been, those in the game do though by all accounts and it's them who vote.

Alisson
Trent VVD Mustafi Robbo
Sterling KDB Ndidi Mane
Firmino Vardy

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
take your word for that. thought he was toilet against us

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Phendombele (U20037)
comment by Robbing Hoody - tell me I can't and I'll show you I can (U6374)
take your word for that. thought he was toilet against us

I think he's been superb. You would know Fabinho has been out for six weeks really.

comment by Spurtle (U1608)

Grealish or Ings

Wouldn't know*

KDB

posted on 21/1/20

Henderson has had an excellent season and continues to perform a great job for Klopp.

But he's not a great player and Klopp could easily replace him, which couldn't be said for the likes of VVD, Mane, Salah and probably Firmino, TAA and Robertson.

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Winston (U16525)

If you think it would be easy to replace Henderson it shows just how little you actually know about what he does for Liverpool

Caveman thinking from Strinston

Joelinton

posted on 21/1/20

comment by _Viva_Vida (U6044)
KDB

Awesome player and incredible stats but there's no doubt that he has failed to perform in quite a few games this season.

Big Virgil has been absolutely imperious again.

posted on 21/1/20

and probably Firmino, TAA and Robertson.
—————

And why only probably for the best fullback pairing in world football?

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Robb Fernandes (U22311)
comment by Winston (U16525)

Caveman thinking from Strinston

Great debating skills from the forum moron.

Lingard for young player of the year

posted on 21/1/20

comment by Bobby Dazzler (U1449)
Lingard for young player of the year