Game tomorrow

go to Budapest

what a place

get digs on Air BnB
Amazing
Last time there was 20 ffs but brilliant

posted on 11/2/20

one of the best cities I've visited, this will probably be the last year it'll be as cheap to get to etc

It was fook all in 1978
To be fair it’s fook all wherever I go but my point stands
Beautiful architecture

comment by Silver (U6112)

comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)
I saw a cheap deal a month or so ago. £62 return Fri / Mon from GLA. Gone now and up to £167.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Zachsda(Proudly sat with the sheriff) (U1850)
comment by Lexballievinegar (U8325)
100s of men with drums, bowler hats, flutes and snooker ref gloves walking 20+ over the sea, accompanied by drunk neds in Rangers tops what could possibly go wrong.
You can fooking bet they was ask to do it if the was a Catholic Chapel in the middle of it
Ffs you
I’m in for a beer and I’ve got a semi noo
Haw constable, whits the hold up?

Orange march.

How long 'til the road opens?

About 7hrs, mate.

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Ghod#18 (U9390)

That and an air bnb is cheaper than a couple of nights in the toon

posted on 11/2/20

I was just meaning like a wee bolthole up north!

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
I was just meaning like a wee bolthole up north!
Budget?

posted on 11/2/20

Went there a couple of months ago just as Xmas markets started - magic place - as said architecture is stunning. Pretty cheap as well

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Foddy - make mine a treble treble (U8028)
Inexpensive
Blackpool is cheap
Like Prague
Can walk about all day lookin up
Glasgow is also like that to be fair

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Lexballievinegar (U8325)
Dogs cant look up
Is that no coos?

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
I was just meaning like a wee bolthole up north!
Budget?
Like £200-£300 for 2-4 nights

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
I was just meaning like a wee bolthole up north!
Budget?
Like £200-£300 for 2-4 nights
Cheaper than Seventh Heaven then

Aviemore?

whats the place that does the good fish? Loch Fyne or something?

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Zachsda(Proudly sat with the sheriff) (U1850)
comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Joe-ny Stokes is my da (U15888)
I was just meaning like a wee bolthole up north!
Budget?
Like £200-£300 for 2-4 nights
Cheaper than Seventh Heaven then
much

Aviemore?

whats the place that does the good fish? Loch Fyne or something?
Went to A Jenifer with my wife day after we got married
It was minus mental fookin toilets frozen over
Went to Winking owl for dinner
I think Red McGreggor for drink
Walked to hotel
You could have hung a wet crombie wi Michelle McManus piece box on her nipples

posted 1 second ago

I went all Mills and Boon

posted on 11/2/20

I've no been up north for ages think the last time a went up north was when a climbed Ben Nevis a few years ago

Are ye doin yet ?

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Zachsda(Proudly sat with the sheriff) (U1850)

Are ye doin yet ?
Ben doon?

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Silver (U6112)
comment by Zachsda(Proudly sat with the sheriff) (U1850)

Are ye doin yet ?
Ben doon?
again

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 11/2/20

Who was the boy that complained about all the gay innuendo on here? Haven't seen much from him since?

posted on 11/2/20

comment by Silver (U6112)
Schofield?