GREAT NEWS

posted on 27/3/20

Neither are the brightest

I feel as your resident drunk...completely inadequate with all this drug chat....so much to learn..

posted on 27/3/20

Booze is worse that green and thats a fact! Why you might ask?

Well you cannae smoke

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Bluebell (U7064)
Booze is worse that green and thats a fact! Why you might ask?

Well you cannae smoke
This is a fair point you make.. and

posted on 27/3/20

Anyway, ma dinners ready and I need to open it and let it breathe...

posted on 27/3/20

Zach,

Whats the ref done to warrant being filtered?

posted on 27/3/20

comment by I'm not as think as you drunk I am.......Schizophrenia was my idea!.....No it wasn't!.....You are never alone with a Schizo :D (U2115)
Anyway, ma dinners ready and I need to open it and let it breathe...
Waiting on a takeaway,worried tho,its only the crap ones thats open.

posted on 27/3/20

Just read the two statements being the one from the club about the hierarchal restructure and the one from King.

Both at odds with each other regarding the status of the funding which is rather strange.

Meanwhile arrived home this evening to find my season tickets renewal forms from Celtic!! For what exactly seeing as it’s a slightly higher cost than last season?

Fwcking ridiculous in my opinion. Way to go Celtic ya greedy tramps.

posted on 27/3/20

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Fwcking ridiculous in my opinion. Way to go Celtic ya greedy tramps.
Got mine yesterdat mate.

Quite a few errors and omissions on it. The council ones came out a couple of weeks ago

posted on 28/3/20

I won’t be doing anything until I know what we’re getting. Not at that rate anyway.

posted on 28/3/20

Wise words
I get that clubs “need” to plan and the logistics mean they need time to process but ffs they are trying to take money and you don’t know what you’re buying

posted on 28/3/20

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Fwcking ridiculous in my opinion. Way to go Celtic ya greedy tramps.
Greedy tramps indeed

posted on 28/3/20

comment by lauders - your coefficient heroes once again (U9757)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Fwcking ridiculous in my opinion. Way to go Celtic ya greedy tramps.
Greedy tramps indeed

Fwck off you

posted on 28/3/20

As far as I’m concerned the club have way than enough cash swilling about in the bank earning no interest at all so they should do the decent thing by waiting until we know what’s ahead and price accordingly.

If we don’t start until say October then they will know in August. Collect in September. We can survive until then I’m sure.

posted on 28/3/20

comment by lauders - your coefficient heroes once again (U9757)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)

Fwcking ridiculous in my opinion. Way to go Celtic ya greedy tramps.
Greedy tramps indeed