If your club went bust...?

posted on 1/4/20

comment by Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
comment by Busby (U19985)
Probably wolves who are local(ish) to me.

To be honest i think I'd lose interest in the game if loads of clubs go bust.
Share that sentiment Busby, if a lot of clubs went bust I probably wouldn’t bother with football too much in getting behind a team. It wouldn’t be the same even if my team survived.
A bit of Gillingham but reckon I'd get stuck into the cricket more. Surrey at the Oval.

posted on 1/4/20

I was a football fan first. Would be sad to lose Liverpool FC but I would be glad to just be able to watch football again.

I would become a fan of the game, supporting no particular team long term but having preferences short term. I support Liverpool as its the only football club in the world I have any sort of link with. I have no real reason to start supporting another team.

posted on 1/4/20

comment by BrummieBlue! (U3487)
comment by WB2 (Emery'll Get Me Killed) (U8276)
comment by BrummieBlue! (U3487)
To answer your question - No!

There's only ever been room for one Club in this old heart for over 55 years and no other could replace it.

I'd continue to watch football from a distance but with no affiliation in me!
You say that but in watching, you'd eventually pick another. Because of a player or manager you liked most likely and it'd grow from there. They'd never replace your first footy love but it's the nature of a fan that you'd grow to love them almost as much. Human nature

No - sorry, there can be only one!
Hola Brummie.

Hope you and yours are well, mate.♥️

posted on 1/4/20

if spurs folded i would throw all my support behind whatever new club was created in its place... and i would take a keener interest in haringey borough, and would look out for Barnet as well.

posted on 1/4/20

I'm a Leeds fan but an over all football fan firstly.

wouldn't 'support' anybody, however it would stop my enjoyment

posted on 1/4/20

Let's be honest if all your clubs went under you'd all follow your secret second favourite team. The Arsenal.

Apart from Sandy who'd come out of the closet as a scouser

posted on 1/4/20

comment by Bales (U22081)
comment by sandy (U20567)
My club won't go bust, it is the best financially run club in world football.
This.

You all laughed when we spent nothing in 2 transfer windows, but you won't be laughing when we're the last survivor.
Still finish third

posted on 1/4/20

Forest Green because I like the name, their kit is rather tasty too.

Talking about kits, my sister sent a photo of me as a teenager wearing a Miami Fusion kit, haven't a clue how that came about, never even heard of them.

posted on 6/4/20

There's only one love for me - Wednesday 💙💙💙

posted on 6/4/20

It’s great to see Liverpool laying off low paid staff so the club won’t go bust, the TV clappers in here won’t have to look at their local clubs and can stay in on a Saturday keeping at least 2M from normal folk.