Well Done Sandy!

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
A workmate is off Mother-in -law and Father -In_Law died of Corona, Mother died and father in intensive care FFS that;'s rough
to your mate
He's Off to be fair so i sent him a txt(I know it's $hite)Didn't want to call him I assume his head is up his rse.
I just e-mailed our HR re my 15% wage cut and told them i'll be taking independant legal advice before agreeing to an arbitrary change of my contract.
I added a P.S. That I note Editors are excluded from the paycut(I assume that gives me a legal in) and most are working from home.So I travel to work every day putting my family and my health at risk and editors sit at home on full pay.
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them
Good man fight the power

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
to your mate
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them
Good man fight the power

No Surrender mate, I'm sure you'll concur

posted on 2/4/20

comment by GTB, I like big bouncing smack your face titties (U14017)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
We've been well warned to expect a significant ramp up between this weekend coming and the month end.

What will count after that is the number of new cases.

We wait with bated breath
Yup we have been told to expect a ramp up on figures over here as well over the next fortnight
Morning mate👍

Are you still in the office at Castle Court?

Swann saying we could have 3000 dead here by 20 weeks is sobering.

As we have 30 today, and 2500 across the uk and ireand together, that equates to 250,000 in British isles by end of summer, and that was Swann reporting revised and downgraded modelling stats.

Previously, NI health minister predicted 14k deaths in NI.

On current trajectory, the uk and ireland will touch 10 k by next week, as the comparison to Italy is actually on the low side, assuming it would be 7 k by then here😢

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
to your mate
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them
Good man fight the power

No Surrender mate, I'm sure you'll concur
Lets all have some party tunes to take our minds off this schitshow.

Hullo, Hullo, Hail, Hail😜👍

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
to your mate
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them
Rage Against The Machine👍

Like footballers getting full pay, whilst non playing staff face seeking 80% wage via govt aid scheme, your bosses are coontos!

Same old rich v poor gap, even as folk die!

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this serious... (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
to your mate
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them

Check your contract mate. In my businesses we have different forms of contract dependent upon which market they are in.

Some allow us to do it and some don’t.

If there is no explicit clause then they have to have your agreement or they are placing you in a position of constructive dismissal as I understand it.

If your editors haven’t taken a cut it will definitely help your case but there is no legal basis.

Also ask why those who are furloughed are being given the same percentage cut as those who have to work, thereby creating a further gap as they have no expenditure on work attendance.

comment by Silver (U6112)

posted on 2/4/20

Something overlooked is PLC responsibilities and it is easy to construe that NOT applying for the 80% gov money might be a dereliction of duty to shareholders?

Contrary to the press reports, playing staff are included in the furlough, albeit not 1st team.

Whether Celtic are granted it or not remains to be seen. Let's hope it isn't just a penalty for running your business well because there will be a cutoff point with businesses a few pounds either way of that cutoff getting all, or nothing.

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this serious... (U1850)
comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by Zachsda(change our mindset, treat this seriously) (U1850)
Just arrived in work, been off since Friday.
to your mate
It's nuisance value to be fair but fook them

Some allow us to do it and some don’t.

That's the plan.I guess i'll lose in the end.I have asked them to send me a copy of my contract as mines is in my ex's somewhere.
I'm really just trying to make it difficult for the bastirts.18 years in here and one absence and they fook me under the bus.
Not without at least a fight

posted on 2/4/20

comment by Silver (U6112)

Spot on

I'm just gobsmacked every club (or indeed business) isn't doing it

comment by (U22371)

posted on 3/4/20

comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
posted 1 day, 14 hours ago
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
I genuinely have no idea why every club isn’t doing it.

It finishes end of May and I’d be stunned if the government extend it. Every week lost is lost money

It will eventually be means tested to a degree and I think many believe it’s just a done deal in that you get it if you apply and anyone can apply. Our legal advise is that if dividends are paid out and a ‘reasonable” profit is made you won’t get a payment.

Seems to have escaped the understanding of many. Hey ho.
Over here businesses must show a 30% drop in revenue before they are eligible. I think it's 80% subsidy,grant, loan.

The legal advice we have is that it will be means tested. All we are doing is protecting our business as we have to claim it in the first place with no knowledge of how this whole thing will pan out and even when and if football gets played next season.

It’ll all depend on year end accounts and if we made a loss because this goes on for months then we’ve done the right thing.

If this thing is over sooner, we make a profit and we don’t need it.

Pretty basic stuff eh.

Rangers are stupid trying to be uber staunch in not applying although I’d be stunned if they aren’t behind the scenes.

OK Rockefeller, given all this legal advice you have had and given it is all basic stuff why don't you explain to us plebs how rangers should go about applying for this government aid that they have not applied for yet?

posted on 3/4/20

comment by (U22371)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
posted 1 day, 14 hours ago
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
I genuinely have no idea why every club isn’t doing it.

Seems to have escaped the understanding of many. Hey ho.

If this thing is over sooner, we make a profit and we don’t need it.

Pretty basic stuff eh.

I'll answer in case he's busy.

They fill in the forms like everyone else.

posted on 3/4/20

comment by New Magnum. The Mild Drover (U16400)
comment by (U22371)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
posted 1 day, 14 hours ago
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
I genuinely have no idea why every club isn’t doing it.

Seems to have escaped the understanding of many. Hey ho.

If this thing is over sooner, we make a profit and we don’t need it.

Pretty basic stuff eh.

I'll answer in case he's busy.

They fill in the forms like everyone else.
Does it need to be done online
Phil said the broadband has been cut aff

comment by (U22371)

posted on 3/4/20

comment by New Magnum. The Mild Drover (U16400)
comment by (U22371)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
posted 1 day, 14 hours ago
comment by son of quebec (U8127)
comment by Gingernuts (U2992)
I genuinely have no idea why every club isn’t doing it.

Seems to have escaped the understanding of many. Hey ho.

If this thing is over sooner, we make a profit and we don’t need it.

Pretty basic stuff eh.

I'll answer in case he's busy.

They fill in the forms like everyone else.

So you are as stupid and bitter then, congratulations