Is America imploding

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

And these ones here..
____________

Jeeeeez

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

The danger of having non football threads on this site is you find out more about people than just their footballing opinion and realise you never want to converse with them again about any topic whatsoever!

It’s why I gave up Facebook a decade ago too.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

I remember when Facebook first came out, I must have not long turned 18 and I remember you'd go out over the weekend and you'd meet some people in the pub you thought were just lovely people. Monday morning, they add you on FB and they're spouting awful stuff and it would just make me feel sad.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Yep that was my experience too.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

What I can't understand is where are all the gun toting mask wearing freedom fighters that promised to fight the Fed's in multiple stand offs on covid alone not to mention several stand offs with federal officers over land disputes etc in Texas etc.

Well I should say im dont understand but one look at thier profiles will tell you why they don't stand up with people of ethnic minorities.

It is astonishing really

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by meltonblue (U10617)

It’s why I gave up Facebook a decade ago too.
I am proud to say I have never used idiotbook

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by Irishred (U2539)
comment by meltonblue (U10617)

It’s why I gave up Facebook a decade ago too.
I am proud to say I have never used idiotbook
Aye, like you can read.

comment by N2 (U22280)

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by RipleysCat (U1862)
N2

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

You basically said men have the power not to let it happen by not doing it themselves. But this changes nothing, as non-rapists already don't do it and rapists are criminals who won't stop.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by thebluebellsarablue (U9292)
comment by Ole-Dirty-Baztard (U19119)
Has rdd turned up yet? This sort of thread is usually his nemesis....
Ain't chatted with RDD for ages....last time, I was in my shed, middle of storm Dora and four sheets to the wind.

Think I challenged him to a Peaky blinder fight, for dishonouring an old Celtic mate poster, and then we got on fine being two ex hoolies.??

I’m surprised you got that far as all he ever seems to do is answer a question with a question.

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

comment by HarlequinHebdo (U16981)
So, how many people voted the Obnoxious orange in last time ? at a guess I would say around 70 million ! think about that !............
and predictions are that he will get roughly the same in the November elections.

That means that their are at least that many 'kin lunatics in the good old US of A...........
I ask you,absolutely huge changes have to be made across the whole of the country,and I can't see it happening any time soon !

A good place to stay away from.

I love these uneducated posts

posted 1 month, 1 day ago

Smartest move here would be to start making this about lower class oppression given it isn't always just black people that get treated badly by the cops in the US. That way it would begin to unify folks. As things stand people get really upset and angry seeing the video like the other day but then these riots begin and a lot of support diminishes.

posted 1 month ago

Is America imploding? Yes.

Let’s the beautiful insurrection we see witnessing continue until the job is done. ✊🏿

posted 1 month ago

Listen and learn.

posted 1 month ago

comment by Automatic For The People #BLM (U21889)

Listen and learn.
Why did some idiot put music to that, takes away from the message itself

posted 1 month ago

comment by Geoff Tipps (U1449)
comment by Automatic For The People #BLM (U21889)

Listen and learn.