Predictor League Table - Week 10

posted on 22/9/20

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
celtic need to rethink the season tickets.

they cannot offer PPV games because they would need to charge more per game than i am paying on average for my season ticket, and nobody is paying £25-£30 quid a game.

i think if they say £25 a month pass for the games and we discount season books people would go for it.

if they offer some cvnt ppv at a tenner a game when i'm paying full price they can bolt.

Yeah that's my thinking. They can't go and offer it cheap to others when I have two tickets being paid for but have absolutely no use for 2 streams.

It's worse because it is only through a browser so I am just ignoring the stream and putting it on IPTV

posted on 22/9/20

i'm just put it on laptop and stick the hdmi in the telly.

still not great but not the worst either.

posted on 22/9/20

What would uz do next season if we are in the same boat and they ask us to pay full price again? It's hard aye, the thought of giving your seat up but I'm no willing to p!ss that amount of money away again if not getting to the games.Might not be alot of money for some but it is to me when at the end of the day you are paying £30 to watch it on your laptop with zero atmosphere. It's brutal.

posted on 22/9/20

see tbh mate i don't know.

i think in honesty i make about 10 games a season in the league now.

since i start volunteering etc i lose a day with my kids at weekends so when celtic are playing i don't feel like i can go, one i only get at weekends.

so for me, this isn't much different, it just means i have a means of actually watching the game.

justifying £500 to never go though, that's a challenge when u have 2 kids and the PS5 is coming out

posted on 22/9/20

Can't say I'm too distraught at missing out on my regular clean sweep given that Rangers dropped points.

Bigger picture n'at πŸ˜‚

posted on 22/9/20

comment by JFK - The Rebel Treble (U8919)
celtic need to rethink the season tickets.

They also need to seriously invest in their digital infrastructure.. The amount of times that Celtic TV fails to work is ridiculous.

Hibs and Aberdeen run better online channels ffs

posted on 22/9/20

Oh hello. I'm doing surprisingly well

posted on 22/9/20

comment by rocknrollbhoy (U10410)

United have said that every game we miss after the second home game of the season will be discounted from next season's ticket price.

If that's the case, and we don't get fans back in the ground in the next six months (or the rest of the season for that matter) then I struggle to see how we can take that kind of financial hit.

As it is we've undoubtedly already lost a six figure sum due to no fans and I don't see a way to survive that for an entire season for our club or any other club for that matter.

Football clubs will die.

posted on 22/9/20

probably less traffic to be fair Juke, but i agree that they need to invest.

it shouldn't be a shock to them that 50,000 might try and login to watch the game at the same time and when specifying their needs this should have been a bullet point.

posted on 22/9/20

"Football clubs will die."

Some already have

posted on 22/9/20

These ones won't come back.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Good Scottish word is plummet πŸ˜€

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Top 10 baby

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

I got double figures this week without resorting to my joker roon yees

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Impressed with my consistency I must say

comment by IfUNo (U4755)

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

YESSSS off the bottom and surging up the table. No doubt the start of a romantic journey to the topπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by IfUNo (U4755)

Look out for hedges

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by IfUNo (U4755)
If it's anything like Rangers you'll have more bumps than Daniella Westbrook.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Minor blip

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Best week for yonks and I'm now in the top 30. Bummer.

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Table updated for week 9

comment by NNH (U10730)

posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago

hahahahahaha

I will accept a goodwill gesture of 9 points for this bonus farce.

Otherwise i will take matters further.

Good day.