Good News...and that

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Heading off now. If I dont see you before the milly. Have a good life

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 19/10/18

comment by Edinspur (U1109)
Heading off now. If I dont see you before the milly. Have a good life

I watched an episode of Bonanza the other day. Or it might have been High Chaparelle. Anyway, either way, that's exactly what happened. They just said maybe see you again some day, and the one guy got back onto his horse and rode off. Not sure whether there was a sunset or not, but it wasn't apparent from the angle they were filming it from.

posted on 19/10/18

Admin, is there away to get rid of the privacy settings tap on screen?

Pretty annoying when viewing on my phone

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 19/10/18

comment by MKspur - On the Troy Parrott hype train 🔥 (U9129)
Admin, is there away to get rid of the privacy settings tap on screen?

Pretty annoying when viewing on my phone
Possibly. It was with the view to allow folk to revisit their settings. Can you live with it for a while?

Yea

posted on 19/10/18

comment by Galvin&Stacey: GN Farewell Tour 2018 (U10415)
Sigh..still got half hour left.......

unlikely, but suggest checking back in on sunday PM just in case.

comment by Admin1 (U1)

posted on 19/10/18

comment by MKspur - On the Troy Parrott hype train 🔥 (U9129)
Yea
It was way out the way on my phone. You iphone?

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

comment by Admin1 (U1)
posted about a minute ago
comment by MKspur - On the Troy Parrott hype train 🔥 (U9129)
Yea
It was way out the way on my phone. You iphone?
Yea. It gets in the way as I’m scrolling then pretty close to the submit button when right at the bottom

posted on 19/10/18

comment by Galvin&Stacey: GN Farewell Tour 2018 (U10415)
comment by J with a J (U21968)
comment by Edinspur (U1109)
Heading off now. If I dont see you before the milly. Have a good life

I'm guessing at some point there was a sunset

that's true cowboy.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 19/10/18

comment by Galvin&Stacey: GN Farewell Tour 2018 (U10415)
and I'm guessing I am the horse in this ..

theoretically, it could be a horse called Cowboy, sure.

posted on 19/10/18

I didnt fantasise over edin and kent btw. I think I might've got a semi over edin sunbathin in her tennis skirt in the meadow though.

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 19/10/18

you really going to leave the moment we reach the million ?

posted on 19/10/18

I’ve spent a lot of time slating everyone on Good News

And I’d just like to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to take this chance to apologise… to absolutely nobody. The THudd does what the fack he wants!

The Thudd