Obers Haven

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Blue in the face ⚽️ (U22288)
Oh and Azpilcueta is injured too...

so 3-4-3 maybe?

Caballero
Zouma Christensen Rudiger
James Kovacic Barkley Alonso
Mount Abraham Hudson-Odoi

Yeah, expect a thrashing
I've got 4-0... Conservatively

Comment deleted by Site Moderator

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Icarium (U1097)
comment by Blue in the face ⚽️ (U22288)
posted about a minute ago
comment by soccerlol (U7650)
posted 1 second ago
Oh cool

I now want some
Meal replacement for breakfast for me for a bit. Time to slim down. I wanna look good in my 2 piece bikini.
Just skip it

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Blue in the face ⚽️ (U22288)
posted less than a minute ago
What size bench is allowed in CL this season? Anyone know?…
300mmx4m

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Sheriff JW Pepper (U1007)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by Blue in the face ⚽️ (U22288)
posted less than a minute ago
What size bench is allowed in CL this season? Anyone know?…
300mmx4m
Like in PE...but longer for social distancing

comment by Gazza (U1266)

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Blue in the face ⚽️ (U22288)
comment by Gazza (U1266)
Pretty much. I'd assume Bate and Anjorin will definitely be on the bench. Not sure about whether Broja and Maatsen are allowed to be (they need to have been at the club for at least 3 consecutive seasons I think).

No chance for Gallagher or Guehi?
We can't re-register them as Chelsea players I don't think.

Gallagher definitely can't as FIFA rules prohibit a player from playing for more than 2 clubs in any one season.

posted on 2/8/20

Josep Illic went home found his wife cheating few weeks ago has been heavily depressed since tried to commit suicide and still in such a bad place not going to play CL quarter either

comment by CSTP (U1453)

posted on 2/8/20

I thought it would be pretty difficult to cheat under lockdown ffs

comment by CSTP (U1453)

posted on 2/8/20

Well I guess it was indeed difficult given he caught her

posted on 2/8/20

That Illicic story is thought to be a hoax, though he is missing their game for ‘personal’ reasons

posted on 2/8/20

Funny enough Carlo at Everton has been linked with a move for Ivanovic who is a free agent at the moment

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted on 2/8/20

My no broadband situation is seriously depressing. Thankfully three of our last four games have been on TV rather surprisingly.

Basically I have an external fault of unknown origin and I'm waiting for Open Reach to fix it. Problem is they seemingly refuse to do it and they haven't given a reason.

It's now been two and a half weeks without broadband and EE who are my broadband provider can't get to the reason either. Open Reach are pretty much blanking them apart from the occasional crappy update where they say they couldn't fix it.

Honestly didn't think that something like this was possible in 2020 in a developed country. The EE agent who I've been speaking to told me he's never heard of anything like this and he does this for a job every day lol.

Just unbelievable. Anyway just needed to vent that. If anyone has had a similar problem then please share.

posted on 2/8/20

^ contact Ofcom, get a complaint number, and then tell your provider you are going to get broadband through other means as it’s a necessity.

Financial Ombudsman their ass

posted on 2/8/20

All the best Eddie didn’t even know he’d left us

comment by Gazza (U1266)

posted on 2/8/20

Conte's apparently leaving Inter. They've only signed 15 players for him I think since he joined.

He’s gonna force himself into international management if he doesn’t mellow out

posted on 2/8/20

How our defenders move under conte vs lampard playing 3 at the back is pretty interesting to see

comment by Gazza (U1266)

posted on 2/8/20

I don't see how he's going to end up in a better situation to the one he's currently in with Inter. They're backing him and there are cracks appearing in Juve's dominance.

posted on 2/8/20

Mourinho’s method of turning against the players is a lot more sustainable though. Clubs don’t change owners, and he will have blacklisted himself from two if he walks.

posted on 2/8/20

comment by Sideshow (U11809)
He’s gonna force himself into international management if he doesn’t mellow out

Probably already has

posted on 2/8/20

Conte and Sarri to swap jobs?

*rarely change

comment by Superb (U6486)

posted on 2/8/20

comment by *Redinthehead - FreeGaza - فلسطين (U1860)
Aplogies for late response. Applies to Oscar as well. I already registered an official complaint against Open Reach on Thursday. Apparently they have seven days to respond to it although I've yet to hear jack from them.

And I could go to a different Internet provider but it would be the same story as all external issues are fixed by Open Reach only.