Obers Haven

posted on 25/1/21

Anyone seen the bread one?

It's about making bread

posted on 25/1/21

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
Where's sheriff lol
Golf

posted on 25/1/21

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
Where's sheriff lol
Searching for sweeping statements

posted on 25/1/21

comment by Blarmy (U14547)
Hmm well if you do give reading Berserk a go be aware Miura doesnt hold back from depravity either. Its done with purpose though. The whole thing is essentially a Jungian psychodrama

You should watch The Lighthouse

I have nearly 1000 DVDs which are now pointless due to streaming

posted on 25/1/21

The Dynamo 5 is a great comic. Recommend it.

posted on 25/1/21

RtM have you seen The Strange Thing About The Johnsons?

comment by NPEEEE (U22521)
Willams’ short films are much less accessible than his movies.

Reminds me of some horror directors who are similar, they make more conventional movies with studios but go full wacky on ultra low budget short movies.

I remember recommending Ari Aster’s short films to Hawkie, as they are easy to find on YouTube - or were when I last looked. He was a bit shaken by them. That man Ari Aster is a bit depraved.
Genius

posted less than a minute ago
RtM have you seen The Strange Thing About The Johnsons?
No. I think I saw a trailer but forgot about it completely until you just mentioned it.

Depraved genius

comment by RtM (U1097)
posted less than a minute ago
RtM have you seen The Strange Thing About The Johnsons?

It is Ari Aster’s second short film and it is pretty astonishing, in all meanings of the phrase.

If you ever feel like watching it:

posted about a minute ago
comment by RtM (U1097)
posted less than a minute ago
RtM have you seen The Strange Thing About The Johnsons?

If you ever feel like watching it:

Cheers. Might watch it tonight.

I have nearly 1000 DVDs which are now pointless due to streaming
Burn them to a hard drive and watch via USB on your TV if possible.

Won’t need to change discs or rely on streaming services which are increasing in number all the time, always chopping and changing their line up and getting more and more expensive.

Got a 5TB one myself and have been torrenting stuff I can’t find legally.

comment by 4zA (U22472)

comment by RtM (U1097)
posted about a minute ago
comment by RtM (U1097)
posted less than a minute ago
RtM have you seen The Strange Thing About The Johnsons?

If you ever feel like watching it:

Cheers. Might watch it tonight.
tee-hee

84 ----- 5 on Pidier Pogba article

posted on 25/1/21

comment by Kaiser Havertz (U5245)
posted about an hour ago
I have nearly 1000 DVDs which are now pointless due to streaming
Burn them to a hard drive and watch via USB on your TV if possible.

Got a 5TB one myself and have been torrenting stuff I can’t find legally.
Smart. Will do this just to free up the space.

posted on 25/1/21

Which program do you use to rip the movies?

Handbrake is pretty good

posted on 25/1/21

Even just using VLC might do the job.

Thanks, Randrew

Wow...that Kong vs Godzilla trailer

I have nearly 1000 DVDs which are now pointless due to streaming
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You can sell them online for like 50p or a £1

posted on 25/1/21

comment by Oscar. 2020 Year of the Doom and Gloom. #TeamFury (U12980)
I have nearly 1000 DVDs which are now pointless due to streaming