Obers Haven

posted on 8/2/21

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
comment by NPEEEE (U22521)
Bad luck to kill a sea bird....
Lol. U like my lobster

Keeping secrets are ye?

posted on 8/2/21

comment by Bridge-Banter ✫ (with a silent D) (U12349)
comment by RtM (U1097)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by soccerlol (U7650)
comment by Sideshow (U11809)
Mendy tends to have a rash moment each game, very solid though. It is just his decision-making which is lacking, so it will be interesting to see whether that can be developed.

He's had a few nervy moments at the back but he's better on the ball than most people give him credit for. Might seem like the basics but for a keeper he passes the ball well. Got good technique.
Okay on the ball but I think his kicking is meh. Sometimes plays it into too much pressure. Hopefully gets better
And too low
at least he kicks it. Kepa would kick it into Rudi who would kick it past Kepa.
I think Kepa's kicking was better, at least under Sarri

posted less than a minute ago
Whats post drogba btw

2013 or 2016?
Well I think we shd count the games in between Drogba

Whats post drogba btw

2013 or 2016?

I am going from end of 2014/ 2015 to present day...so 2015 Community Shield onwards

posted on 8/2/21

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
posted less than a minute ago
Whats post drogba btw

2013 or 2016?
Well I think we shd count the games in between Drogba

To make the stats more encouraging?

posted on 8/2/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22521)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
posted less than a minute ago
Whats post drogba btw

2013 or 2016?
Well I think we shd count the games in between Drogba

To make the stats more encouraging?
Yep

posted on 8/2/21

The point is without drogs

We did pretty well vs them in between

Mata was usually good in those games

posted on 8/2/21

Is AVB the only Chelsea manager to lose to Arsenal whilst Drogba was at Chelsea?

comment by 4zA (U22472)
comment by RtM (U1097)
Anyone watching the Suberb Owl?
yup

gotta thred up
I've got it on

posted on 8/2/21

My point is past five years Arsenal have got the better of us.

It is nearly as embarrassing as Liverpool turning our ground into Three Point Lane.

So why didnt you say past 5 years

posted on 8/2/21

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)

Nah Ancelotti lost 3-1 at the Emirates in 2010/11 season and Scolari lost 2-1 at the Bridge in 2008/09.

posted less than a minute ago
So why didnt you say past 5 years
Blarmy bringing the tough questions

So why didnt you say past 5 years

Because I think Drogba was a contributing factor to our hoodoo over them. I appreciate the 6-0 was without him though.

posted on 8/2/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22521)
posted less than a minute ago
comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)

Drogba must hate those managers

comment by RtM (U1097)
posted less than a minute ago
posted less than a minute ago
So why didnt you say past 5 years
Blarmy bringing the tough questions
Or doing a Sherriff impersonation

posted on 8/2/21

I cant remember but Drogba barely featured under Scolari so I doubt he had much to do with that result.

Grant also lost 1-0 to Arsenal in 2007/08.

posted on 8/2/21

I started watching us in 2000/01 season and I had to wait until July 2005 for us to beat Arsenal in the Community Shield, never celebrated an exhibition trophy so hard in my life. 11 years old at the time I think I ran down the road cheering.

posted on 8/2/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22521)
posted about a minute ago

Grant also lost 1-0 to Arsenal in 2007/08.
Didn't Drogba get malaria under Scolari

I care more about beating Spurs

posted on 8/2/21

Nah that was 2010/11 under Carlo which probably affected him in the previously mentioned 3-1 defeat during that miserable winter form.

Drogba started 2008/09 injured and then Scolari fell out with him and wantedto swap him for Adriano at Inter Milan.

posted about a minute ago
I care more about beating Spurs
Too right.

posted less than a minute ago
I care more about beating Spurs
More arsenal fans at the pub, more fun beating them. Think the spurs group facked off somewhere

posted on 8/2/21

We beat Spurs as a given, and our record v City holds up okay too, the fact the Red Trinity currently have a stranglehold on our matches infuriates me.

posted on 8/2/21

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
Did Nick give Werner mom?
He gave it to the phenomenal Giroooo