The Haven

posted on 23/10/21

Bro what tequila is good. Tell me ur secrets

Evevjjnv

U had too much tequilas

Can't believe I missed biggish v randy

S a u l

comment by RtM (U1097)

I don’t like tequila

I also don’t hate it

But I can’t give you a cultured opinion on tequila

I'm hoping we line-up today something close to this;
Mendy
James, Silva, Rudigier
Hudson-Odoi, Kante, RLC, Chilwell
Mount, Havertz, Ziyech.

posted on 23/10/21

comment by blueisthecolour (U1528)
I'm hoping we line-up today something close to this;
Mendy
James, Silva, Rudigier
Hudson-Odoi, Kante, RLC, Chilwell
Mount, Havertz, Ziyech.

AC for James
James for CHO

CHO or Ziyech

posted on 23/10/21

comment by soccerlol (U7650)
posted about 4 hours ago
Can't believe I missed biggish v randy
Feckoff you kant

posted on 23/10/21

comment by NPEEEE (U22712)
Trying to imagine how the rest of the Havenites celebrate Chelsea goals:

Randy - dances around speaking gibberish
CSTP - a slight twitch of satisfaction
Blarmy - goads Edinspur via whatsapp
BK - is thrown into the air by his girlfriend
Nickasaurus - probably misses it buying a beer

Oscar - about three minutes after everyone else

Biggish - j vtkorfvjfjvpf v g jmtrkmfrfkmfrecf g rt
TLLL misses the goal whilst typing a comment condemning the last passages of play

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

Also Nick only misses it due to the obstructed view

comment by B (U14547)
Also Nick only misses it due to the obstructed view
I get that when Mrs Pepper swaps the three piece suite round and my favourite chair is at the other end of the room...

Joe Cole

ArjenRobben

I think its a tie, but also think people forget how brilliant Robben was when fit

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

Does seem a little racist to refer to Irish as gibberish but oh well

comment by B (U14547)
Also Nick only misses it due to the obstructed view
NPE doublesdown on celebrations if the goal scorer supports his current Chelsea hypothesis. Currently know as the Havertz theory.

comment by B (U14547)
Does seem a little racist to refer to Irish as gibberish but oh well
In the bank dealing room back in the 80's we had an Irish Guy we renamed "DIDDLEY DEE".

comment by Blarmy (U14547)

posted on 23/10/21

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
posted about a minute ago
comment by B (U14547)
Does seem a little racist to refer to Irish as gibberish but oh well
sometimes i think we deserved the bombings

comment by B (U14547)
comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
posted about a minute ago
comment by B (U14547)
Does seem a little racist to refer to Irish as gibberish but oh well
sometimes i think we deserved the bombings
We had a girl in the dealing room with huge breasts so she was renamed the R101 after the famous airship

I have hundreds of examples of innapropriate office culture fron the 80s

posted on 23/10/21

comment by SWTN - Judas is number 1 (U7916)
Joe Cole

ArjenRobben

I had never heard that Stereophonics song on the Robben video before,but it is well decent.

posted on 23/10/21

Or the random school nicknames from absolutely nothing that just stuck biggish lol I remember a Kid in year 7 at the time got the nickname 1 ball for his whole school career, purely because when his football got kicked over into no mans land and got lost he shouted that was my one and only ball

So from then on, known and only referred to as 1 ball Lol even half the teachers started calling him it from year 8 onwards

posted on 23/10/21

Another kid referred to astroturf as “tarmac” so forever had the nickname tarmac as well

posted on 23/10/21

comment by Oscar. #TeamFury. (U12980)
posted about a minute ago

Lol. Yeah sotrue. I have four school friends over the last 47 years and we still always use the nicknames we earnt at school.

So my team for Norwich

AC Silva Rudiger

James RLC Kante Chilwell

Mount

Ziyech/Cho Havertz

posted on 23/10/21

Don't mind if Chalobah plays af LCB.

Azpi needs a rest.