These 193664 comments are related to an article called:

The Tottenham Match Thread

comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Tarrico_sees_red (U5595)
Aurier’s crossing was good!

Spurs best player tonight.
Yeah but can he do it on a sunny Saturday afternoon in London?

Maybe he should look for a move to the Macedonian league.

That's not fair Ace, are you saying the rest of the team should as well. Try not to let your bias come into any assessment of players. If they have a good game, then I say so, and vice versa.

Any professional can have a good game, and so the should (especially against minnows) as that’s what they get paid handsomely for. Progress can only be achieved through player consistency, and despite being 1st choice RB for some time now that’s something Aurier has never been able to offer. I’d rather a steady Eddie than someone who veers from good to liability on a week by week basis. So he had a decent game, to be honest it’s about facking time but I’m not gonna start polishing his old chap over it.

Doherty has shown he is no better than Aurier, he gave away the penalty, and was out of position for the first goal on Sunday. Silence though from our supporters. The same lot of hypocrites would have been all over Autier.

I have no problem with supporters that don't like Aurier, but don't be so hypocritical. Happy to see other players to make mistakes, and say nothing.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Like you with Trippier then?

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by Phenom - least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?
Shandy is such a sad WUM he contradicts himself all the time

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by The scenes (U22442)
comment by Phenom- least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?
Shandy is such a sad WUM he contradicts himself all the time
He’s a troll.

Just filter it.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by Automatic For The People (U21889)
comment by The scenes (U22442)
comment by Phenom- least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?
Shandy is such a sad WUM he contradicts himself all the time
He’s a troll.

Just filter it.
He’s just a very strange social misfit who lives in fantasy world pretending to be an OAP when the truth is he’s more like a 30yo unemployable virgin

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by Phenom - least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?

I made it clear that Trippier was not very good, and the club sold him, which kind of proved my point. But I didn`t spend my entire life slating him, like some do with Aurier, even when he plays well. That`s the big difference.

comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Phenom- least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?

Club could very well sell Aurier this window. What does that prove then?

comment by Ace (U22467)

comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Tarrico_sees_red (U5595)
Aurier’s crossing was good!

Spurs best player tonight.
Yeah but can he do it on a sunny Saturday afternoon in London?

Maybe he should look for a move to the Macedonian league.

Eh? Show me where I’ve defended Doherty?

You are the worst for choosing favourites while having campaigns of hate against others (Dawson, Trippier, Poch).

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by Phenom - least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Phenom- least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?

Club could very well sell Aurier this window. What does that prove then?
Just that Shandy is a mess, oh and a liar as everyone remembers his non stop abuse directed at Trippier & before that Dawson

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

comment by Phenom - least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Phenom- least knowledgeable spurs poster 2019/20 (U20037)
Like you with Trippier then?

Club could very well sell Aurier this window. What does that prove then?

Could is not the same as have.

comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Tarrico_sees_red (U5595)
Aurier’s crossing was good!

Spurs best player tonight.
Yeah but can he do it on a sunny Saturday afternoon in London?

Maybe he should look for a move to the Macedonian league.

Eh? Show me where I’ve defended Doherty?

I never have hate against anybody Ace, not my style. I just thought all three of those, their time was up at Spurs, and they needed to go. The club agreed with me, and all three were moved on aroundabout the same time as I said they should be.

comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by Ace (U22467)
comment by sandy (U20567)
comment by Tarrico_sees_red (U5595)
Aurier’s crossing was good!

Spurs best player tonight.
Yeah but can he do it on a sunny Saturday afternoon in London?

Maybe he should look for a move to the Macedonian league.

How was he out of position when they scored down the left hand side of our side ffs

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Also the penalty was the ball bouncing of winks foot up onto his hand. That’s not his fault.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

hesitant to wade in to this debate, but remember that Doherty was signed, then went off on international duty, then had something like one single training session with Spurs before playing the everton game.

He's basically playing in an entirely new team without practice.

Give him a month to settle in

Doherty ‘mistake’.

Sandy we touched on this briefly on Sunday after the game and I didn’t even go into it because the notion that it was a mistake was so daft it didn’t warrant debate.

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

anyone think we might go 5 at the back sunday?

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Sandy trying his hardest to dig out Doherty because he’s still bitter about Jose signing him as Auriers replacement.

comment by Ace (U22467)

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Sandy going on about giving Jose time but writing Doherty off after a couple of games because he was brought in to replace the hopelessly incompetent Aurier who Sandy seems to worship for some bizarre reason.

comment by Spurtle (U1608)

posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago

What is going on regarding another striker? There are 4 more games before the end of the transfer window finishes and we won't have Bale for any of them.

How this hasn't been addressed yet is making me pisssed off with Levy again after the good business that had been done up until now.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

COYS

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I really cant see the big deal with regards to signing a striker. We have quite a few players capable of playing up front if necessary I am far more worried about our centre defenders to be honest.

Toby is a shadow of his former self, Sanchez is a liability and Dier is out of the game as soon as you knock the ball in behind him. Thats a far bigger worry than a striker IMO

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Routine away win

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I don’t think Toby has regressed that much? I just think any defender looks exposed when you have Ben Davies playing hospital balls to you

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I wont argue with the hospital pass from Davies but IMO Toby is past his sell by date.

posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I think he’s just not as quick as he used to be but still as good, it just doesn’t help that the quality around him has dropped so significantly which has made him look worse