The Super League Thread

cheers for that The Master Codebreaker

Peebo a Scottish Tory

Christian party

comment by Samir (U2630)

posted on 5/3/21

pete do you plan on living in scotland your entire life?

posted on 5/3/21

Thank you for nothing then Peter.

comment by Samir (U2630)
posted less than a minute ago
pete do you plan on living in scotland your entire life?
nah, brazil pal once things get back to normal

so never

cheers

J99

comment by TBag. (U11806)

posted on 5/3/21

Is Brazil kind to larger folk?

posted on 5/3/21

why, you planning on joining me?

comment by Samir (U2630)

posted on 5/3/21

wtf is your obsession with brazil?

can you even speak portuguese?

posted on 5/3/21

comment by Arteta's Intertoto Cup Level Legends (U3245)
Christian party
aka god bothering Tories

comment by Samir (U2630)
posted less than a minute ago
wtf is your obsession with brazil?

can you even speak portuguese?
dont knock it till ya been pal

posted on 5/3/21

comment by CrouchEndGooner (U13531)
comment by Arteta's Intertoto Cup Level Legends (U3245)
Christian party
aka god bothering Tories
jesus died for your sins

you sick freak

Best cured meat?

For me it's honey glazed ham or pastrami

comment by Samir (U2630)

still class

comment by Samir (U2630)
posted less than a minute ago

still class

comment by TBag. (U11806)

posted on 5/3/21

comment by Arteta's Intertoto Cup Level Legends (U3245)
why, you planning on joining me?
hiyooooooo

comment by TBag. (U11806)

posted on 5/3/21

They had Schalke vs Mainz on in the gym today and Kolasinac is Cpt and playing CM

No wonder they're fecked. Mustafi nearly scored though

posted on 5/3/21

Pete where's the wumticle?

Sanogo just missed a penalty then got subbed off 5 mins later

comment by Samir (U2630)

posted on 5/3/21

bats will enjoy reading this i'm sure

"I love everything about Arsenal," Martinez told Sky Sports. "I still love them and I'm still watching the games, but I just felt like they didn't trust me like they should have.

"That's the reality because they kept buying goalkeepers to go in front of me and I was the goalkeeper from the academy.

"When I was on a high, I still felt like they didn't deserve me because of the way they were treating me. They couldn't guarantee me the games I needed so I thought that if they couldn't guarantee me the games I needed, then I'm moving on.

comment by Samir (U2630)

posted on 5/3/21

I'm ngl, I feel like every time he does an interview, he's always mentioning us and saying how he deserved more from the club.

Kinda needs to get on with his career and move on.

comment by TBag. (U11806)

posted on 5/3/21

Everything he says is fair enough, he's been great this year and I would have been happy with him as our number 1. I was saying in the summer I'd rather get more money for Leno and stick with Emi, he got kind of a rough deal but Leno doing well for us so what can you do?

He was probably asked about it rather than just coming out with it for no reason

comment by Samir (U2630)

posted on 5/3/21

In that particular interview, he was probably asked about us, sure, but it does seem like he mentions us quite a lot or that there's always stories about it. For as well as he's done over there, I never see any articles mentioning how well Leno has played for us this season either.

And Emi saying we didn't deserve him comes across as slightly bitter tbh. He'd showed great form over a few months and had done little else before that. Just seems unnecessary.

comment by TBag. (U11806)

posted on 5/3/21

I guess all we get to see is those few months before he left, whereas he's probably referring to a lot more that happened in his time here.